(old) Chapter 8

I stood there staring at the 170cm tall black haired boy with an eye patch. His visible eye was blood red, his built was slim but visible muscles. He had a rapier on his side. His face and hair style resembled that of a teenage Pride would look like. He wore a white long sleeve shirt with a black vest and tie above it.

Y/n: Homuncules of Chaos?

In all my knowledge of Fma there is no such character. This is just fucking great! Not!! This is horrible I rather fight all seven homuncules than fight an unknown opponent.

Y/n: Tell me is your goal to cause chaos. If so, why? You don't have a master telling you to do this right?

Alright I need to find out if what I'm here for is just him and not more. Hopefully It will tell me....Oh who am I kidding there is no way they will just tell me everything.

Chaos: YES! my goal is to cause chaos. I do this for my amusement. I don't work for a master.

......seriously..? Just like that he told me his intentions. I don't even sense any lies in the words. This...this is a weight of my shoulder. That the gods its just him.

I sigh out of relief. I then got ready to get out of here. I smirk to myself as I know how to get out of this situation.

Chaos: Oh, if you think about leaving I'll just hurt your little elf friend here.

What. Elf friend. He couldn't mean.

Footsteps were heard as I look to the source to see Lefiya caught in a deformed Sloth's grasp. She looks at me scared at the situation.

Damm it! I told you to go to Riveria!

Lefiya: Y/n, whats going on?

She asks me scared of the situation where in. I gave her a reassuring smile.

Y/n: Don't worry everything will be alright.

She didn't look convinced at my words. I look at Chaos as he just has a devilish smirk on his face.

Damm you! I swear I will kill you for this!

Y/n: Oi! let her go.

I growl at him. His smirk still on his face.

Chaos: I can't do that now. Not until you give me what I want.

I gave a cold glare at him.

Y/n: What do you want?

Chaos: Quite simple, a fight. If you impress me you get live and the elf goes free, well if you don't die from the wounds that is. If you don't impress me, you die and the elf goes free. If you don't except the fight the elf dies.

Y/n: Fine! but how do I know you'll keep your word. 

Chaos: I will make a vow. If I break it, I die. The same will apply to you as well. 

Needless to say Lefiya didn't like this one bit.

Lefiya: No! Y/n get out of here! Just leave me here! Don't do it!

I look at Lefiya who was nearly crying. I gave her a smile.

Y/n: Sorry Lef. I won't let a familia member die because of me.

With that she broke down crying as she knew I probably won't be coming out of this alive

Y/n: Alright, make the vow.

Chaos just grins widely.

Chaos: I, the homuncules of Chaos vow not harm the elf girl as long as you will fight me till I'm satisfied. Now your turn.