Chapter 3: Alchemist meets the genderbent protag

( Genderbend Bell won the vote, sorry for those who didn't want this outcome. )

I was in my home that I built from using alchemy. The place was located on the less populated area of Orario. It was also hidden underground so no one would find the place. Above the place was a ruined home and looked like it was about to collapse the second you entered but I just designed it to look that way so no sane person would even enter.

Currently, I had done all the research and planned my way to get to the 37 floor safely. I may be a level one but level one adventurers don't have a cheating ability like alchemy on their side to do this impossible task.

Y/n: Honestly, if people found out that alchemy is teachable, I would properly be horded by adventurers begging me to teach them. 

I shivered at the possibility. I do not want something like that being a daily thing.

Anyway, my plan is quite simple. I'll be using flame alchemy to obliterate everything in my path. If a monster survives, I'll aim for their eyes to blind them and then use deconstruction alchemy on them for an instant victory. During all of this, I'll pick up all of their crystals in the process to make a philosopher stone. Once the stone is made, I'll use it to boost my reaction time and senses so I can react to faster opponents and teleport out of the way before they can attack me. If I follow this plan, I should be able to reach the floor without being injured or being too tired.

My only problem now is the abnormal floor itself. I have no idea what has happened on that floor, which makes it a complete unknown for my survival.

Luckily, I have a strategy to counter the unknown. Considering now that anime worlds exist in real life, then that anime family strategy will work.....hopefully, from what I can see, most of the time it's used it only worked because of the combination of luck and strategy, which for luck, I do not have, for strategy, I guess I have some.

Y/n: Hopefully I'll live to see another day. 

I said to myself as I felt extremely nervous at what's to come tomorrow. My stomach then alerted me that it needs sustenance.

Y/n: Huh? I wonder how long have I been researching and planning? Oh well, might as go outside and eat something.

I went and changed into the clothes that I arrived here in Orario. I wore my white shirt, my dark blue hoodie, my black pants and my blue sneakers.

I finished tying my shoe lases and then picked up the small pocket of money that I made over the week. I went towards the stairs and climbed up it. At the end of the stairs was a wall but I knew it was just a hidden door. I pushed the door and went through. I saw a room that looked like it was about to fall apart.

I just casually walked out of the building and saw it was dark out.

Y/n: In the words of the wise skeleton of puns, I'm taking the shortcut.

I used spatial travel alchemy to teleport myself infront of the guild. I walked towards the Hostess of Fertility to get me some food. I also wanted to check to see what's different of this world and the cannon.

I walked in the place and see several people that were eating and enjoying themselves. I even saw some animal people and elves in the place. My eyes soon landed on long white haired person sitting at the counter.

???: Ano, can I help you?

I look infront of me to see a silver haired girl wearing a green clothes and a white apron. She looked at me curiously. I instantly recognized her as Syr.