Chapter 1: The Alchemist of Truth

In a white void stood two gods. Truth and Ouranos. Truth was nothing but a white humanoid figure with a constant grin while Ouranos was an old man with white hair and blue eyes wearing a black hooded cloak.

Ouranos: Truth, why have you summoned me?

Truth: It seems something from one of my worlds has somehow gotten into yours.

Ouranos: Is it a threat I should be worried about?

Truth: Yes, and sending your mortals in your world after it would mean a lot of deaths.

Ouranos: Then how should we handle this threat?

Truth then got a giant grin on his face.

Truth: How about I send you a mortal.

Ouranos raised an eyebrow.

Ouranos: A mortal from one of your worlds?

Truth: No. Sending them wouldn't be enough, they would die when facing the threat.

Ouranos: Then who are you sending to help?

Truth: I'll be sending a mortal that has knowledge of mine and your world.

Ouranos: *Nods* Very well, he will be sent to me correct?

Truth: Yes, he will help you with the threat than resides at the bottom of the dungeon.

Ouranos: I'll be waiting when they arrive.

Ouranos disappears from the void leaving Truth there on his own.

__________________________________________________

My name is Y/n L/n. 16 years old. I have zero luck with the female gender. I'm a otaku, a gamer, loner and a sorta shut in guy. average height. Not really muscular. Average grades. No friends. Basically I'm the guy in the background, a regular guy, a character that no-one really pays attention to.

Now for some reason a god deemed me somehow important that he asked me to help with a threat from another world. Now your all probably asking "How did this happen?" Well, this whole thing started when a truck was about to run over a girl, now before you say "Oh, how cliche. He got isekaid by truck-kun.", No, I did get isekaid by the truck himself...or is it she? Well, whatever, point is, I survived the assassin that sends people to other worlds. 

Unfortunately, I did not come out unharmed. I saved the girl but in doing so my legs got.....well.....broken....permanently. I am paralyzed down the waist because of saving the girl from being rammed over by that truck. At least I got a thank you from her and her parents, hell, the girl even kept visiting me and gave her number to me.........but unfortunately that same girl that I saved died to a truck three weeks later.

Fuck my bad luck with women! 

Anyway, back to how I got isekaid. So after my possible love died, I was discharged by the hospital and sent home in a wheelchair. Then the night tomorrow was when my parents were killed by bunch of burglars in the house. they left me alone as I couldn't do shit at anything there on wheelchair.

One bad thing to another, first I become paralyzed from the waist down, next my possible girlfriend died, and now my parents are dead. How fucking great!!! At this point, I'm asking myself "Do I have E ranked luck or has Qrow's semblance somehow possessed me as it's new host.".

Getting slightly off topic there, back to how I got isekaid. After all the shit I had to deal with, I was now alone, I inherited the money my parents had and had to support myself somehow in the future. Since I was just 16, I was sent to a place where I would be taken care off, I think it was an orphanage for kids who were paralyzed or sick in someway and had no relatives to take care of them.