Chapter 7: Blacksmith Crosso-sama

.

I was on top of a building somewhere near the dungeon in Orario. I was sitting on top of the roof of the building in deep thought. I was thinking about all the alchemy I know in my head. I might have forgot some alchemy but I would instantly remember the alchemy if I tried to remember it.

My eyes widened in shock at the alchemy I remembered.

Y/n: Well this will help me greatly.

I then tried using the alchemy but nothing seemed to happen which left me greatly confused as to why the alchemy didn't work.

Y/n: What??? I should've stopped time right?....Did I do it wrong?

I thought about what I did wrong. I then realized my mistake and I chuckled at it.

Y/n: Hehe, I didn't do it wrong, it no doubt worked...I did stop time....I stopped time, which means I also stopped my own time along with the universe....I need to figure out how to at least be aware of time being stopped or figure out how to move in the world of stopped time.

I sighed.

Y/n: Despite having an over powered alchemy that manipulates time. I couldn't even do the most safest ability. Seriously, time stop is the only ability in time alchemy that won't slowly erase the user out of existence or get sent to Truth for punishment.

I then shrugged.

Y/n: Well....at least I can do this.

I held a small rock on my hand as the hand that I was using to hold the rock flashed blue. I then let go of the rock mid air to see the rock not falling down due to gravity of the planet. I look at the frozen rock which had it's time frozen with smile.

Y/n: I can't time stop the universe yet, but for now I can settle for having something like this.

I then remembered my gear. None of it was useful fighting Udaeus. My makeshift blade barely did a scratch on it. And if I'm fighting things that maybe tougher that that Udaeus, then I need something that can cut anything regardless if it's indestructible.

Y/n: *Sigh* Something like that doesn't even exist here. The only thing that can cut through anything would be...my...alchemy........wait a second....is it possible?

I then think if it's possible to use my alchemy to make a blade that would separate atoms of an object.

Y/n: Guess it's worth a shot.

I then got up and teleported behind the guild as I didn't want to just appear infront of the guild where a lot of people are. I walked to the front of the guild and entered the place. I then saw a pink haired girl in a...well what Eina wears when she's working.

well what Eina wears when she's working

Y/n: Yo Misha.

Misha turns around to see me.

Misha: Oh! Y/n, I haven't seen you for a week. I thought you died in the dungeon.