(old) Chapter 5

Y/n was now in front of the Twilight Manor home to the Loki familia. Y/n had his hands in his pockets and walked through the gates with Aiz and Loki. Apon entering the Manor they were greeted by a face that Y/n knew from the anime, a short blond haired blue eyed boy, the captain of the loki familia, Finn.

Finn: Loki, Aiz welcome back.

Aiz/Loki: hello/yo.

Finn then looks at you and looks back at Loki.

Finn: Whose this man?

Loki then put a hand on your shoulder.

Loki: This here is Y/n L/n our newest member of the Familia.

Finn: Ah. Is that so...well welcome to the familia Y/n. I'm Finn Deimne, the captain of the Loki familia.

He said offering a hand shake to Y/n which he took.

Y/n: Thank you.

Loki: Now come on Y/n let's get you a falna.

Y/n: Right! coming.

Y/n was now in Loki's bed room and Aiz was there just incase Loki tried to do anything to him. Y/n took off his upper clothes and revealed he was quite well built. He had a not to slim and a not to muscular body. Y/n then laid on the bed showing his back to Loki.

Loki: Alright, lets get this started.

She sat on his back and pricked her finger and dropping a drop of blood on his back as a falna was now on his back.

Y/n: "So this is what it feels like to get a falna."

 Loki: Lets see...

Name: Y/n L/n

Species: Human

Strength: 12-i

Endurance: 15-i

Dexterity: 15-i

Agility: 15-i

Magic: 0

Skills

[Alchemy]: The scientific technique of understanding the structure of matter, decomposing it, and then reconstructing it

[Mark of Truth]: ???

[Property Analize]: The ability to analize the property of the chosen object

Magic

Loki: "Alchemy so thats what he used but what the heck it Mark of Truth it's information if just question marks."

Loki then placed a piece of paper on his back and flattened it out on his back. She got of Y/n and gave him the paper. Y/n takes a glance at it and looked backed at Loki.

Y/n: Looks like you my goddess now.

Loki: Welcome to the Loki familia.

[ unique spell: KINGGU CRIMSON ]

Loki was now introducing Y/n to the rest of the familia and Y/n was a bit nervous.

Loki: Now everyone, This right here is the newest member of the familia.

Y/n: H-hello, I'm Y/n L/n.

Gareth: Welcome to the familia kid.

Riveria: Nice to meet you Y/n.

Tiona: Wait, aren't you the kid that could make fire by snapping you fingers.

Y/n: Yeah...

Tiona: Cool! You can use magic with out even chanting!