(old) Chapter 2

In the less populated area in Orario a house suddenly appeared in a few hours. This was made by the alchemist of Orario, Y/n L/n. He was sitting on a stone chair that he made and was thinking on what he needs to do next in this world.

Y/n: i guess i should sign up as an adventurer at the guild as i need a job.

Y/n: But first i need to change my clothing to fit in the setting of this world.

He got off the chair as he clapped his hands and placed them on his Hoodie. His hoodie was now different from the one he wears. His dark blue hoodie was now a dark blue coat that went past his knees, the hood was still there because he just wanted to keep it. Its zippers were hidden but was still there to zip up the coat.

Y/n: Alright that should stop me from getting unwanted attention. Now time to go to the guild!

He said raising a fist up.

He was now at the guild and was looking for a person who works there. His eyes landed on the half-elf girl he knows from the anime Eina. He tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention. She then turned around to Y/n.

Y/n: umm... excuse me.

Eina: Yes? What is it.

Y/n: I'm here to be an adventurer.

Eina: Ah! follow me.

I then followed her into an empty room with a table in the middle and two chairs on opesite sides. She then told me to sit down as she told me fill out the paper she gave me. I filled the paper supprisingly i knew the language.

Y/n: "Truth must have shoved the language into my brain as well"

Then finished filling it out and gave it her.

Eina: Y/n L/n, 15, currently no famillia.

Eina: Now can you show me your back.

I then showed my back to her.

What she saw was.

Name: Y/n L/n

Race: Human

Strength: 11-i

Endurance: 15-i

Dexterity: 10-i

Agility: 15-i

Magic: 0

Skills 

Alchemy

Mark of the truth

Property Analize: The ability to analize the property of the chosen object.

Magic

Y/n: "so alchemy isn't magic. Thats good. meaning i can spam it infinitely without the worry of mind down."

After that she informed me about the monsters and the dunguon. She then offered a chestplate for me, a knife, a backpack and a map of the first floor of the dungeon for a small amount of money. Being the person i am i took the offer and went straight into the dungeon.

I was now at the first floor of the dungeon.The chest plate and the knife Eina gave me was now transmutated into a guard on my arm. I was looking around to find my first prey. i then saw a kobolt come out of the walls as it then charged at me. I clapped my hands as spikes formed at high speeds and impaled the shocked kobolt as it turned into black smoke and died with what's left of it was a small shard.

Y/n: not bad for my first kill.

i clapped my hands as i put them on the spikes and turned them like they were never there. i then saw a group of monsters.

I then approached them. I saw 5 Kobolts and 7 Goblins. i smirked and then clapped my hands and snapped my fingers. A wave of fire burned them all leaving nothing but their shards. I picked the shards up and went to find my next target.

Then turned my guard that was attached on my arm into a sword. I then spent 5 hours probably committing genocide on every monster in my path like it was undertale.

The monsters in the dungeon that i came across were either impaled by spikes, burned the a crisp, or slashed by by my sword.

As i was committing my genocide run i saw a white haired protaganist of this world, it was Bell Cranel. And from his appearence and movements the minnator event hasn't happened yet. I then left him as i continued to commit absolute genocide at the monsters.

Y/n was now at the guild with a backpack completely full of magic cores. He then slammed the bag on the counter as it made a thud. He looked at the shocked Eina and said.

Y/n: i would like to trade all of these for valis.

He said looking at the shocked Eina as she is trying to process the fact that Y/n probably got more cores than other adventures and did it on the first try.

Eina: H-How did you get all this!? This is more than a level 1 can make in a week?!

She screamed and caused a people to look as us.... Just great unwanted attention.

 Y/n: So can we get this on already, i don't want to stay here with people giving me looks.

Eina: R-right.

As Y/n got the money he walked out of the guild and went to look around Orario. But as he was looking around he saw Bell completely drenched in blood.

Y/n: "So the event did happened today well it's best i keep my distance from him, i don't want to deal with a yandere goddess in the future."

Y/n: hmm...since i'm an adventurer i'm going to need to join a familia to survive here.

Y/n: Ah...which to join.

Y/n: "Hestia is a no because i might get involved with Yandere Goddess, Hermes is skechy....so let's see Loki might be a good choice but i doubt a level 1 beginner could get in."

Y/n: 'sigh' 'shrugs' Well i'll cross that road when i get there. 

Y/n: but for now let's look around this place.

Y/n L/n's Bio ( its short i know )

looks: just above average

height: 167 cm