Chapter 5: Irregularity

_______Y/n's PoV______

After I had a bite to eat. I went back to my home before I go back to the dungeon and continue my mission.

I open a hidden door in my house which revealed a hidden stairway down. I walk down the stairs and snap my fingers to create some light using flame alchemy.

Y/n: Note to self, make lights for stairway down.

I reached the bottom of the stairs to find a giant room. Light was shining through the ceiling lighting up the center of the room. In the center of the room was a giant pile of monster cores. I walk over to the cores as I place a hand on them. A blue light emitted from my hand. The stones now all got decompressed into a small stone that can fit in my hand. I look at the stone and check it using my skill [property analisis] to check the stone.

Y/n: Everything seems fine, it's weaker than the stone from the rex but it'll do....now time for a test to see if it works.

I used the stone in my hand to create a human finger. To my success, it worked. There was now a finger in my right hand, an human finger that's bleeding out blood. I then put the stone in my pocket.

Y/n: Alright! Now all I have to do now is go down to the 37th floor with my enhance abilities that I'll give myself later.

I teleport back to the 18th floor. I look around and see that I'm in the exact spot that I left when I went for lunch. I walked out of Riviria and went towards a secluded area to test out the stones. I grabbed a philosopher stone from all the kills I did.

Y/n: (If I'm correct, I can boost my body to superhuman levels by using the stones energy. In a way, I would become something like Wrath from FMA. But I will only be boosting my body's physical abilities and not affecting my aging. I wouldn't want to turn into an old man during a fight.)

I used alchemy to fuse the stone with me. I felt it's energy spread out in my body changing it. I felt like my senses were heightened to the point I could sense the energy from the trees around me.

I look toward a tree next to me. I formed a fist with my left hand and slammed it on the tree trunk. The tree broke in halve at where I hit. I watch in fall down on the ground. I then look at my hand and used my skill to check if I loss any energy from that. A grin appeared on my face as I didn't even lose anything.

Y/n: .....I feel very overpowered right now.

I then try to run up a tree as I successfully did. I jumped from tree to tree at high speeds a level one adventurer shouldn't have when he just started a week ago.

I ran over to the entrance that goes down deeper into the dungeon. I checked myself as I saw that the energy I absorbed hasn't lowered at all yet.

Y/n: Alright...time to head deeper into danger then.

I went down into the 19th floor also know as the Large Tree Labryinth due to the walls, ceiling, ground being made out of wood making it seem like it being the inside of a tree.

Y/n: Flame alchemy might be bad due to a risk of me accidently setting myself on fire.

I shrugged

Y/n: Well, that's IF I accidently set myself on fire.

I continued to walk down the dungeon. I currently haven't encountered a monster yet but pretty sure I'll be encountering one very soon.

Y/n: And just like that, here they are.

A bear like creature appeared with three others like it behind it.