Sick Captain ( Sick Levi X Reader )

"Y/n!Y/n!" Someone shouted my name, I turned around to see Mikasa waving her hands for me to see her.

"Calm down, what's going on?" I put my hands on her shoulder as soon as she reached me.

"C-captain" Mikasa said while panting, trying to catch her breathe.

"What happened to him?" I panicked and waited for her to finished talking. I don't know if I should just go and run to a direction but I need to know where and what happened to him so I can get there quickly.

"H-he's sick!" She manage to say, I quickly ran towards his quarters while waving bye to Mikasa.

I stood in front of his door and knocked "Name and Business" I heard  his voice but it was really low, I could barely hear it even.

"It's Y/n" I worriedly stated, luckily he told me to enter so I didn't waste anytime and immediately went in.

"Well hello there Mr." I smiled when I got in his room. I got a chair and place it next to his bed.

"What are you doing here you brat?" He asked. He then suddenly coughed loudly, I pat his back worriedly.

"Well I didn't know that having a fever makes you dumb, If you don't remember, Levi you told me to be your personal nurse since you wouldn't let anyone else touch you" I rolled my eyes playfully. He then made a "o" shape with his mouth, making me giggle.

Well Levi told Erwin that you'll be his personal nurse, Erwin agreed because nobody else can touch Levi even Hange and Erwin who are his close friends. Both you and Levi have known each other since you were kids, both of you are from the underground and both of you got captured, but Levi sa captured first along with his two best friends who sadly died. You were captured by Hange and Erwin few years later. Luckily, you reunited with Levi again, you're also in his new squad since his former squad all got wiped out before you even got captured.

"You shouldn't over work yourself too much Levi" I carefully placed a towel on his forehead. He didn't say anything and just shrugged.

"It's not like I have a choice" Levi coughed. I let out a sigh before shaking my head, opposing his idea.

"You do have a choice dumbass, ask for my help, I can be your personal nurse and your right hand at the same time" I giggled at my own statement which made him smile a little too.

"I don't need dumb people to help me" He joked, earning a light punch on his arm coming from me.

"Oh come on now Levi we both know I'm smarter than you" I teased him too, two can play this game after all.

"tsk, I'm smarter than you brat" He tried to argue but I only rolled my eyes jokingly at him.

"If you're smart then why didn't you make someone like me your gf" I whispered to myself.

"What did you say?" He asked curiously,  making me flinch. I didn't know that my voice can be heard by him, luckily it's inaudible.

"Huh? I didn't say anything, you're hearing things Levi" I waved my hand nervously, brushing off the topic and telling him to let it go. 

"You should get some rest now" It's been a few hours since I came here and Levi refuses to sleep everytime I tell him to do so.

"I told you, I cannot sleep" He exclaimed and I just rolled my eyes at him

"Scoot over Levi"  I gently push him over to have some space on the bed

"What the heck are you doing brat?" He was shocked but still let me,  I  rolled my eyes, I sat down near him and massage his scalp

"Don't even try fighting it Levi, it won't work" I threatened him because I already know Levi, he'll try to fight the sleepiness and will say my tactics don't work

I did it to Levi for a few minutes before I heard some soft snores, I smiled to myself  proud that I just made him fall asleep. Well Levi has insomnia and he always have nightmares that's the reason why he doesn't want to fall asleep but judging by his looks now, he looks so peaceful

"Sleep Tight Levi" I kiss his forehead, I was about to go when someone suddenly pulled me making me lay down on the bed. I was shock when I saw Levi hugging my waist still closing his eyes "Don't leave me" He whispered and I giggled and hug him back continuing to massage his scalp so he can fall asleep again

If you haven't noticed I love Levi, I mean who wouldn't? I've adored him since we were kids. Because of the way he protects me from all the bad people underground, the way he cares for me, the way he makes me feel love, I mean who wouldn't fall for that. Levi always has this cold aura around him, but when we're both alone it's like he's a different person, he's so soft with me, he only raises his voice when I do something I shouldn't, he also joins with my silliness.

"Forgive me Levi, but I can't stop imagining you being my boyfriend Everytime" I whispered lowly so he wouldn't hear

"Imagining you calling me Baby, Darling, Princess, etc makes my heart flutter Everytime, but knowing it won't happen hurts like hell"  I tried to stop my tears from falling from the thought that it will not happen

"I'm scared to admit my feelings for you because you're the only person I have left, and if you don't like me back, most likely this friendship will be ruined and I don't like the thought of that, I don't want to lose you" I looked up to the ceiling trying to stop my tears from falling so I wouldn't wake him up

"You won't lose me you brat" Levi suddenly speak, slowly opening his eyes and locking it to mine

"You were listening?!" I panicked and punch his chest lightly

"Of course you idiot" He chuckled but I just fake cried, clearly embarrassed

"Remind me not to talk when you're sleeping" I tried to cover my face but Levi held my wrist and hovered above me

"W-what are y-you doing?!" I asked with wide eyes,  I felt myself blush because of his actions. Levi didn't even listen to me, he slowly leaned in I close my eyes tightly and felt something soft on my lips, I opened my eyes and see Levi kissing me softly, I was shock but I  slowly kiss back making him smile in between the kiss.  His kiss was soft yet passionate, I was literally so happy I feel like my heart will come out any second because of how fast it beats.  Levi then break the kiss as we both catch our breaths "I love you too princess"