Haunted House

AUTHORS NOTE: So, since exams are coming, I decided to give you guys another chapter just to cheer you guys up a bit!

"Ahhh, I'm so excited!" Hange chimed and ran to the haunted house that's right in front of us.

It's Halloween so me and my friends decided to go to a haunted house near us. It's trendy right now, people would design abandoned places and make money out of them.

"They said this is the scariest one out of all of them" Moblit, Hange's assistant said while looking around. There's a lot of people. Hange basically dragged him out here and ordered him to come with us so he was left with no choice.

"Why did we go here again?" Levi grumbled as we stood in line. There was a lot of people and the line was pretty long. A lot of people were also trying to flirt with him but he kept ignoring them.

"Why don't you say hi to them Levi?" Erwin teased. I don't know how Hange does it but she also managed to bring the commander with us.

"Shut up" Levi grumpily said. Hange basically blackmailed Levi that she would put more paperwork's on his table if he doesn't come with us, that's why he's here.

"Who should go in first?!" Hange excitedly asked. The haunted house that we're about to enter consist of 2 levels and I don't think anyone is up to go first.

"Let four eyes do it, she's crazy anyways" Levi pushed Hange in front of us who was giggling. Moblit sighed and went second.

I was the third one to fall in line, next was Levi and last wast Erwin who didn't seem bothered at all. Levi on the other hand was starting to shake a bit, who would've thought that captain Levi is scared of these type of things.

"Are you okay?" I whispered so only the both of us can hear each other.

"Uh yeah" He hid his hands in his pockets and gave me a small smile, to assure me. It was kinda sus but I just let him be because he might not be comfortable with sharing stuffs with me.

Time flies by so quick and suddenly we were the next one's to enter. One of the workers came to us with a full face of make up that made her look scary. She looked like a doll but a haunted one.

"Are any of you suffering from a heart condition? Have asthma? High blood?" One of the staff's asked. We looked at each other and shook our heads at the same time.

"Okay, get ready" She strictly said. Hange was already so excited so once the door opened she ran straight for it.

"I'm so excited!" She jumped up and down while we explore the first part of it. The room wasn't that scary, they made it look like it was messy, it has water dripping on the ceiling, and there was also blood everywhere.

We were shocked when someone suddenly came out of the dark. They all screamed and I was left laughing. The lights also turns on and off which just adds to the scary atmosphere.

"Moblit! Moblit!" Hange screamed on top of her lungs while holding Moblit tightly. She wanted to run so bad but there was another guy who was trying to scare us so we couldn't run back.

I was laughing at all of their reactions. Erwin was now holding onto Levi's shoulders while Levi looked like he was fighting the urge to hold me so he wouldn't be scared.

"Let's go" I said while laughing. Even tho Moblit was scared, he stepped so Hange would follow him too.

It was amazing honestly, the lights, the rooms, and we even heard things falling and people shouting and asking for help. It's a really great experience and I'm glad that I can be a part of this.

We saw a bridge in front of us and it was surrounded by fake trees to make it look like a forest. They honestly did a pretty good job with the details.