Picnic Date

I was admiring myself through my mirror when I suddenly heard a knock coming from outside, my smile got bigger as I excitedly ran towards the door and opened it.

There he was, at the other side of the door. He looks so... surreal. He looks so perfect. My smile got even wider as I waited for him to speak.

"You look beautiful, are you ready for our date?" Levi, the captain of the survey corps smiled as he reached his hand for me to grab.

"Thank you and yes, I am ready to go" I accepted his hand as we both walked away.

"Are you excited for what I have prepared?" He asked.

I am not only excited for it, I am really really thrilled that I haven't been able to sleep, waiting for this day.

"Yeah" I shyly said.

We walked hand by hand towards the park, there I saw Hange and Erwin running away from what seems to be a picnic blanket that has a lot of foods sitting down on it.

"What are they doing here?" I giggled.

He looked away shyly and caressed his neck to help him from his embarrassment.

Cute

"I uh, asked them to set the plates and utensils down since I didn't want to keep you waiting even for a minute" He admitted. I do not know why but that really warmed my heart.

He has always been this thoughtful, that's one of the reasons why I love him.

"That's so sweet of you"

I wanted to cry as soon as I saw how cute the set up was, he even prepared a bouquet of flowers and foods that are my favorite. He's so sweet.

"Levi, this is too much" My eyes watered and I covered my mouth in awe, no one has ever done this for me.

"You deserve to be treated well, remember that" He said before pulling me into a tight hug. He played with my hair to help me calm down while I let my emotions out on his torso.

Our moment was cut short when we heard whispers from a distance, I looked and saw Erwin covering Hange's mouth to stop her from talking.

"Forgot that they're still there" I giggled while wiping my tears. He chuckled too before stopping my hands and wiped my face using his fingers instead.

"You really look so pretty" He whispered as he stared intently into my eyes. I got shy and avoided eye contact which made him laugh.

"You're so cute" He placed a kiss on my forehead before pulling me with me towards the blanket that was set down on the grass.

"Thank you for all of this" I shyly said.

"You're more than welcome. Let's eat, shall we?" I nodded. He then got his chopsticks and got some of food and feeding it to me.

"Say ahh" He opened his mouth and said ahh to demonstrate how its done and it was honestly so cute.

I followed what he did and he proceeded to feed me.

We had such a fun time, we almost ate everything but decided that we should probably leave some for Hange and Erwin who might still be looking at us from a far.

"There's a lot of flowers around" I didn't even notice that I said that, I was only thinking about it.

"Yup, I know that you love being surrounded by nature that's why I decided to bring you here"

That why I was so shocked when you said that.

"T-thank you"

"Don't mention it"

"Uhm, do you want to make flower crowns together?" I shyly suggested. We didn't have anything to do and I don't want to sit there in silence because I'm scared that I might say something stupid.

"Sure. Do you want to make one for each other?" He suggested and I nodded in agreement.

And with that we both got up to collect flowers in order to make flower crowns for each other. He stayed close behind me though, always reminding me to be careful with me steps and remind me to not wonder way too far.

When we went back we both started working on the flower crowns, I must've been pretty focused on making it perfect that I didn't notice that he was only looking at me.

A strand of my hair fell on my face, I didn't pay attention to it and continued what I was doing but I felt him touch it and tuck it behind my hair.

I looked at him, shock. I froze in place as my heart beat like crazy, I felt like it was gonna pop out any minute now.

"I-i uhm"

"You look so magnificent"

He started leaning towards me, my breath hitched. I think I stopped breathing at that moment, my heart was out of control.

He held my cheeks and closed his eyes as he went closer. I closed my eyes and waited for it to happen.

And cut!

But it never did.

I opened my eyes, everyone was clapping.

"That was really good you too!" Hange complimented us.

Levi stood up and also helped me up. I couldn't move, I was still in shock.

Then she came running, she gave him a hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Damn, you guys are such good actors!" Erwin also came and complimented the both of us.

"I know right, it felt so real!"

Right. Acting. We were only acting.

"You did so well babe" Petra, Levi's girlfriend said. He didn't answer but gave him a kiss on the lips instead.

I looked away, the scene was way too much. I-i couldn't.

When will I stop thinking that he's actually mine?

"Guys, we'll go ahead alright? We still have a date to catch" Levi said and kissed Petra's forehead.

They look so happy

Hange and Erwin said their goodbyes but I left. I just left, I could no longer hold my tears in.

I could never confess...

The only option that I have is to admire him from a far...

"That was good stuff today Y/n. I'm sure the fans would be dying to see the next episode" Our director excitedly said in front of everyone.

Because his voice was too loud, that made Levi and Petra who was about to leave stop  from walking away.

"Of course, Y/n is such a great actor" Levi said.

I wasn't acting.

"I'm quitting"

----------

Authors Note;

Hello, I know that I haven't updated for a really long time so that's why I'm giving you guys this. I hoped that you guys enjoyed and liked it!