Attention (Neko Levi X Busy Reader)

"Seriously, do you hate me this much?" I grumbled as I retrieved the paperworks that Erwin has given me for the day.

"Go now" He said while laughing. I swear this guy secretly hates me.

"You're so annoying" I then immediately closed the door behind me and started my journey of going to my own office.

"I'll have my revenge on you soon, Erwin Smith" I was still salty for the stacks over stacks of paperworks that he has given me even tho I already arrived back to my office.

Hours after hours I read every single paperwork that I could to the point where it started getting irritating. I wish I could just sign all of this but I couldn't, I needed to read everything very thoroughly since these are the people's "needs" or rather letters about what people think they need, some are really useless though.

I was busy reading when I heard someone knocking on my door. I looked at the door in front of me and told whoever was on the other side to come in.

The door opened revealing my lovely neko boyfriend, Levi. He smiled slightly when our eyes met and I did the same thing.

"What brings you here, my love?" No matter how stressed or busy I am, I still tell myself to greet him with sweetness clear in my voice.

"Nothing, I just wanted to come by and see what you are up to" He then went closer to my side and leaned in to my table for support as he admires me.

I nodded my head and got back to what I was doing but I noticed that Levi is still staring at me, usually when he does that it means he wants something.

"Babe?" He called.

"Yes love? Can I do something for you?" He became flustered, maybe because of the way I looked at him or maybe because of my smile, or maybe even both.

"I-i uhm" He stuttered. I waited for him to patiently form his words, not rushing him so he can freely express himself.

"C-can I uhm s-sit in your l-lap?" He couldn't even look straight to my eyes, he was way too shy and I actually found it so cute.

"Mhm?" I hummed, trying to stop myself from smiling but clearly failing. He then panicked and tried to explain himself.

"I-its just that I've missed you and we haven't really seen each other for a long time because of our busy schedules-" He said all of those so fast that I almost didn't catch what he was trying to say.

"Love, calm down. It's just me, you're safe here"

He took deep breathes and exhaled to help himself calm down before speaking again.

"I-i just missed you. That's why I want your attention" Luckily tho, he calmed down.

"You want my attention that's why you want to sit on my lap?" I teased.

"Y-yes, also I want to feel you and your warmth"

"Okay, come here" I made my sit go backwards so he can easily straddle my lap because of the space that I have just given him.

He then straddled my lap and positioned himself so that he faces me. He gave me a hug and buried his face on the crock of my neck.

"You've missed me that much huh?" The paperworks could wait so I gave paid attention to Levi.

He hugged me tighter and pulled himself as close to me as possible. He only hummed to answer my question.

I ran my hand on Levi's back on a soothing motion which made him release pleasurable sounds from time to time.

"Nyaaa" The sounds that he makes whenever I place my hand on the right spots is music to my ears. The way his voice becomes loud as he releases those sounds is just amazing.

"Can you sit up straight love?" He nodded and did what I told him to do. He sat up straight and we looked deeply into each other's eyes.

I caressed his cheeks and he immediately leaned in to my touch while closing his eyes, he looks so contented and happy right now

"I'm sorry I haven't been able to give you time. Erwin has given me a lot of things to do that's why I couldn't go see you" I explained. He opened his eyes since we're having a conversation and he doesn't want to be rude.

He held my hands and gave me a smile before speaking.

"It's alright babe. I know how mean Erwin can get" What he said made me giggle, we really are alike.

"Thank you for understanding"

With that I gave him a kiss on the lips, it started slow but Levi became hungrier and the kiss started to become rougher and harder.

He has been so touch deprived these past few days that the moment I touch him his body just instantly responded.

He kept whimpering and moaning throughout the kiss. He also pushed himself closer to me so he can deepen the kiss even more.

I wrapped my left hand on his waist while my right hand played with his hair. He became a mess, he became a lot more louder to the point where I needed to deepen the kiss even more just so the other's wouldn't hear what's happening inside.

I pulled away, catching my breath because of what we just did.

"Why'd you pull away?" He whined and his whines soon became whimpers. I giggled as I waited for what he says next.

"More" He begged.

I shook my head in disbelief before pulling him in for another kiss. I could feel how excited his body became when I pulled him as he excitedly kissed me back.

Just like before, his kisses were so so desperate and I needed to catch up to his pace.

I decided to take the lead just so I can satisfy and pleasure him at the same time. I held him tight as I deepen the kiss that we both shared.

He moaned and whimpered because of my touches and my kisses. I knew he still wanted more so I didn't stop until both of our heads felt dizzy because of lack of air.

When we both pulled away we were gasping, I laughed and pulled him in for a hug so he can rest in my arms.

"I still want more" He whispered.

This man is so insatiable but it's fine because he's cute.

"Later, you should rest for now love" I know he hasn't been getting enough sleep himself because Erwin also gave him a lot of tasks to accomplish and so did Hange.

"But I still want to spend time with you" He whined.

"We can spend time while you're sleeping love" My hand that was on his waist then traveled on his back to give him extra pleasure and make him more comfortable.

"Nyaaa, what do I get in return if I ahhh sleep?" He couldn't help but lick my neck because of too much pleasure, which honestly caught me off guard.

"Something fun, the activity that you want us doing" I could tell that he got excited because of the way his body froze. I then felt him immediately nod his head and buried his face deeper on my neck and hugged me tighter than ever.

"Okay, deal"

"Great then. Sleep well okay?" I gave him a kiss on his forehead to which he replied with a kiss on my neck.

"Please take care of me while I sleep"

"I will"