Mystery Girl?

"Levi, seriously when is she coming!" Hanji never stopped bugging Levi as soon as he broke the news that he has a special guest coming.

"Hanji, shouldn't you instead ask who the girl is?" Erwin pointed out, dumbfounded by the girl's question.

"I don't care about that! He said someone special so it's probably his girl, isn't that exciting?!" She was so hyped up over this that it became the only thing that she spoke about for the last hours.

"Hanji, you know Levi, he doesn't get involved with those kind of stuff" Erwin has a point, which is why Hanji stopped and thought about it for a while too.

"Nah, maybe the girl is just something else. Come on Erwin, maybe our Levi changed and actually fell in love" The whole time that the two argued over that, the raven haired man was only silent.

He wasn't grumpy like he usually is, he actually is in a pretty great mood which is sort of unusual. He even has a small smile plastered on his face, He's really looking forward to see this girl.

"No Erwin! With the smile that he has, he's seeing his lover!" Hanji's voiced displayed in the background.

Levi didn't pay attention to them and just shook his head. Levi went inside his barracks and closed the door, leaving the two.

"Levi! You'll tell us soon right?" Hanji shouted outside his door. Levi once again, ignored her and hopped in the shower. He wanted to look good for when she finally arrives.

Finally, Hanji's voice stopped which only means that she went away. He knows better than that tho, he knows that Hanji would never stop bugging him until she knows who the girl is.

Few minutes later Levi got out from the shower only wearing a towel wrapped around his waist.

He opened his closet and looked for something comfortable, he doesn't want to wear his uniform when she arrives. In the end, Levi picked a black long sleeve turtle neck that's matched with black trousers and a black trench coat to tie it all up. For his feet, he chose his black combat boots.  He checked himself out in the mirror and was satisfied by the choice that he made.

He got his perfume and applied on places that has pulses like his neck and wrist. He smelled like green apple, mint, and the noteworthy scent of tonka bean.

He looked at the watch that he's wearing, it's almost time he thought. He took one last look at the mirror and left his barracks.

On his way to pick up this lovely girl, he went to Erwin's office to formally ask the blonde guy that he's leaving for the night since Erwin might wonder where he went.

He knocked three times and waited for Erwin to give him permission to enter before going in. When he did he opened the door and locked it behind him.

His eyes scanned the room and saw that Hanji was also there, perfect he sarcastically thought. Both Erwin and Hanji were just staring at him, with amusement in their eyes. They've never seen him wear such outfit since he usually just wears his uniform.

"You're going out?" Erwin broke the silence.

"Yes, I just came by to say that I'm leaving for the evening. I'm meeting someone" He shortly explained. Erwin nodded in acknowledgement for what he said.

Levi looked at his wrist watch and thought that he has a few minutes to spare so he decided to sit beside Hanji to kill time.

"See Erwin! I told you he's meeting-" Hanji's words were cut short by a knock on the door. All three of them looked at each other before Erwin told that person to come in.

The door opened and revealed a beautiful girl that has long silky black hair and gray eyes similar to Levi's. Her skin being pale, she has rosy lips that are pouty. Her looks are very... alluring.

She's wearing a outfit that's the same as Levi's but she wasn't wearing her trench coat just yet, she's just letting it hang on her arms.

She scanned the room and when their eyes met they both smiled at each other. Erwin and Hanji is just looking at them like they're watching some sort of drama unfold.

"Hey, you shouldn't have bothered to come here. I was gonna go and get you" Levi went to her and gave her a long hug, the girl chuckled and returned the gesture too.

"Don't be silly, it's not a big deal" She giggled as soon as Levi pulled away from the hug.

"Are they your friends?" She asked, her smile never leaving her face. Her smile made her look very approachable and it also made her a lot more attractive.

"Ah ye-"

"Yes! Yes! We're his friends!" Hanji excitedly said, unintentionally cutting Levi off. Erwin gave her a death glare and signalled her to not interrupt them.

"Hi, nice to meet you" The girl went over to Hanji and offered her hands for Hanji to shake, for which Hanji eagerly took.

"It's very nice to meet you too"  There was no hiding how happy Hanji is for Levi, she basically is about to jump and down because of it.

"If I'm not mistaken, you're Erwin right?" She turned to the blonde man that's sitting on his chair, he nodded and gave her a smile.

"Yes" He shortly answered.

"It's nice to meet you also" She then went to the man and shake his hands too, Erwin then shake her hands as well.

"Please, the pleasure is all mine"

"Okay, introduction is now over. We need to go now Y/n" He said, revealing her name. Hanji squealed because of it and started jumping up and down.

"Wait, Levi aren't you going to introduce me to them?" She teased. She then went back to his side and gave him a huge smile.

"Fine. Erwin, Hanji, this is Y/n, my little sister" Their happy faces quickly turned into shocked ones. Both of them are just in disbelief.

"What?!" Hanji exclaimed.

"You guys are what?" Erwin asked in disbelief.

"Siblings" Y/n answered.

Both Hanji and Erwin were just in awe, they looked similar to each other but the aura is just very different!

"How!"

"We need to go now, we're gonna be late. Bye" Levi then held Y/n's hand's and got out of that place. The two looked at each other, still shock.