Stepbrother

WARNING: 21+ CONTENT!!!
FEEL FREE TO LEAVE IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THESE KINDS OF STORIES <3

"Hey dork, have you seen my earpods anywhere?" I asked my stepbrother who was in his room laying down. He looked at me and pointed at his study table

"Oh, hi Hange, hi Erwin" I waved to his friends who were there with him. They smiled and waved back.

"Hey, it's been a while since we met"

"I know right, I've just been so busy with school" I said and laid down on Levi's bed.  He was the only one laying down since both Erwin and Hange are on the floor, playing cards.

We've met a few years ago. Both our parents have been together for 3 years. He's alright as a brother, he cares but doesn't really poke his nose into other people's business.

We have different personalities, I'm the extrovert one while Levi is the introvert. He always prefers to be alone. He's been like that ever since we met, I didn't think much about it since we do talk sometimes.

"Can't you just go get what you need and get back to your room?" He sounded annoyed. Besides the fact that he's quiet, he's also very blunt with his words. I don't mind since I'm like that too

"Don't wanna, it's more fun here" I giggled and hugged his waist. I buried my face on his stomach and closed my eyes.

"Me too! Me too!" Hange excitedly said and got up to hug Levi too. I just chuckled when I didn't hear her footsteps anymore, meaning she was stopped by either Levi or Erwin.

"Don't you even dare think about it" Levi said in a threatening voice which made me laugh.

Levi hates being touched but he sometimes let's me. I love physical touch while Levi hates those, I always hug everyone that I'm close to.

"No fair! How come she gets to hug you but I can't?" Hange whined and sat back down with Erwin.

"She's his sister so he'll obviously let her do it. Stop being jealous Hange" Erwin chuckled. Both Erwin and Hange then continued argue about why Levi let's me touch him and doesn't let the others do it.

Levi was just quiet tho. I thought he was just watching them, which is what he usually does but I felt him play with my hair, putting me to sleep.

"Wake me up after a hour, okay?" I whispered.

"Mhmm"

After an hour Levi kept his promise and woke me up Hange and Erwin were still there but they stopped playing games. I stood up and went to go grab my earpods to go finish my homeworks.

"Why is it in your room?" I asked with a raised brow. I know that I didn't put it in here since I remember putting it on my bedside table yesterday.

"I needed to burrow it since mine died" I didn't ask further questions and just nodded and got out of his room.

It was already late at night, I needed to charge my earpods since Levi drained it. I needed to focus on my notes since we'll have tons of exams tomorrow and I need soft music to help me focus.

"Ahh, let the suffering begin" I grabbed my earpods and connected them to my phone. I put them on my ears and was shocked to hear that the noise playing wasn't music, it was moaning...

I quickly got the earpods off my ears and stared at them, that's when I noticed a L on it's case and on the side of it. It was Levi's...

Me and Levi have the same earpods, same brand and color. Our parents think that it's cute and we were fine with it since it had the first letter of our names so we can still know who it belongs to.

I got up and went to his room because I wanted to return his ear pods and just get mine but I heard noises.

"Ahh, fuck. Harder, ride me harder" Was the one thing I heard before I angrily barged in his door.

"What the actual hell Levi-?" My voice became a whisper when I saw his naked body. He was pleasuring himself...

"Y/n" He breathlessly called my name. He was so out of breath. I held the doorknob tightly as I felt my legs getting weak.

"I-I'm s-sorry" I turned around to run away but he was way too quick. He jumped out of his bed and held me by my wrist.

"Wait, please" I was shocked when he suddenly hugged me from behind. I froze, I-i couldn't move and my brain couldn't function because all it could think about is how his manhood is pressing me from behind.

"L-levi, let go" I tried my best not to stutter. I couldn't understand myself, I was getting wetter as time passes by. It can't be.

"Are we still gonna continue to pretend like there's nothing going on between us?" He kissed my nape slowly which made me held the doorknob tighter.

He held my hand and helped me closed the door, when he successfully did he turned me around and pressed me against it. I was now facing him, I can now clearly see his amazing body. He's fully naked.

He put his hand on my waist and trailed kisses from my neck to my shoulders. He was now fully hugging me.

"Levi, this is wrong" I tried to push him off but he wouldn't let go, he just hugged me tighter.

"How is it wrong? We're not related, our parents aren't married" I closed my eyes when he hit my sweet spot. I let out a moan. I could tell that Levi was smirking because his face was on my neck.

"Damn you" With that I kissed him passionately and he immediately responded.

We made out and one by one my clothes disappeared. Levi would take it off and throw it on the floor. I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him.

"What happens next will be entirely your fault, got that?"