Ignoring Him ( Part 1 )

LEVI X READER

"Oh come on Y/n you should just try it at least!" Hange said trying to pursue you in doing a prank. She has been bugging you ever since you guys met at the hallway. She has been thinking about this park for a couple of days now and only decided to tell you about this today.

"Hange I told you it'll be hard as hell, if I ignore him the whole day he might not talk to me again" you said as you continued walking towards the common room where the others are currently at.

"Oh come on it'll be fun!" Hange said with excitement in her eyes. This girl would literally do anything just to see Levi pissed, even sacrifice her own life just to see his reaction.

"But...he didn't do anything" you tried to reason to Hange that we shouldn't do things that we know would hurt them especially if they did nothing wrong to deserve it but there was no convincing her.  Speaking of, you saw Levi walking towards your direction. You wave at him but he didn't even spare a glance at you both.

"What that actual fuck?" You said as soon as he was away, Hange then bursted out laughing because of your reaction.

Is he serious?

"I thought you'll be the one pranking him, why is he the one ignoring you" Hange said in between laughter. It was kind of embarrassing that your face started to turn red because of the way that he acted towards you.

"Fine then, two can play that game" you said with dedication in your voice making Hange clap her hands together, happy that she got you to agree with such thing.

----------

Seconds felt like hours as you continue to ignore Levi for at least two hours now but he was too busy to even notice since he's been at the basement most of the time.

You were with the kids today and Hange, Levi and Moblit are down there torturing someone. You guys are currently in hiding as the survey corps are being haunted.

You are good with torture but decided not to come down there today because no one would be left with the kids, being here isn't easy for them especially to hear the man's screams and begs for them to stop.

"The man's screams are disturbing" Jean said as he tried to cover his ears. Poor kid, none of them deserve to hear any of this.

"I'm sorry you guys have to go through this, let's just talk about something else" Trying to change the topic into something else, you let them choose what it was so they can be comfortable despite the screams of the man.

"Sis, we kinda noticed that you and Captain didn't talk to each other today" Never knew that these kids could be so observant, You really thought that you and Hange were the only ones who knew about this.

"Oh um, don't worry about it that much, we're just busy with stuff" You reasoned out. You didn't want the kids to know that you got yourself involved in a pity fight just because he ignored you this morning.

Suddenly you heard footsteps, you turned around and saw the three. Guess they're done letting him suffer for now. I then turned my head back to the kids and gave them a smile.

"It's too early for you guys to start torturing" They didn't even inform you that they were gonna start torturing and just went on with it. It's still pretty early to hear someone's screams of agony.