🍋Kageyama X Shy male

Okay well I'm scared to even do a second one of these 🤲🏻🤲🏻 welp here it goes please please please recommend and kinks and ships you want.

Contains: jealously, hot heated kags, shy sub, oral.

Hand in hand as you walk with your boyfriend Kageyama , you two were on a date "y/n look at the puppy's/cats" he said looking at you, you look over to see the cute little Pomeranian named biskute. You bend over to pet the small tater tot and you can't help but get the feeling that someone is staring right at you you turn around and see some old perv man staring at you I mean you can't help about the way you look but you got scared and grabbed kageyamas hand he looks down and asks"what's wrong kitten?"you point your finger over to the man and kageyama turns around and looks directly at him, and slowly walks towards him in a calming manor and asks " what do you think your staring at huh oh is it my boyfriend oh it is well suck to be you buddy he's mine and mine only so EYES OFF DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" He slightly raises his voice and the man tsk and walks away giving you a glare.Kageyama pissed already grabbed the mans shoulder and makes sure he's watching kageyama grabbed you and kissed you while glaring at the man and soon pulled away. " glare at him again and you won't be having sex no more" he's says right in his ear then grabs you then walks to your apartment and closes the door once you and him got home. He storm into your and his bedroom and you knocked on the door "baby? Are you okay?" You asked nicely "IF YOU COME IN I WONT HOLD MYSELF BACK ANYMORE THAT GUY PISSED ME OFF LOOKING AT WHATS MINE!" He yelled, you slowly opened the door to see kageyama sitting on the bed pissed once he saw you he ran over to you and picked you up he then pushed you against the wall and grabbed your legs and wrapped them around his waist. you jumped at the sudden touch and action of your angry boyfriend "y/n can I take my anger out" he whispered in your ear which made you shiver "y-yeah you can" you said giving him permission he attacked your neck biting licking and sucking at your soft spots which caused you to squirm around and moan "baabby" you grab onto his shirt and pulled it off and your hands went straight to his back "y/n remember our safe word?" He bites your neck hard and starts to grind into you "p-p-puppy kaaagggeeeyyyaaMmAa"you moan in pain and lust. He pulls your shirt off and attaches his semi dry lips onto you nipple, you moaned in pleasure covering your mouth trying not to be loud kageyama grabs your hand away "y/n look at me now or your gonna be punished let them hear you, let them know your mine" he says hearing these word which melted your heart you grabbed kageyamas head and kissed him slowly him being impatient and slowly getting hard pulls you closer and pulls away and sits on the bed still holding his cute little boyfriend. "Suck now" he grabs your head and places you near his growing erection. Knowing what he wants you go down to his zipper and bites it pulling it down to reveal his boxers you bite his waist band and pulls them down."kageyama I don't think that will fit" you stare at his dick "SUCK IT NOW" he forces your head down making you take him in , you move your tongue around his shaft causing him to groan from the feeling of your tongue. "Hhdjdnfn" tears roll down your face Kageyama had just slammed your head down and is now thrusting inside your mouth you move your hand down and pull out your own hard on and start to pump your own length. Trying to form words kageyama slammed into you one last time before cumming into your mouth "swallow it all" you swallow showing him your mouth afterwards "good baby boy now tell me what you want now" he said slowly calming down "I-I want to be fucked" you said shyly. In one swoop of a motion kageyama had put you down on the bed and pulled off all your clothing and had you on your back, him hovering over you "y/n let me know if it hurts" he aligned himself towards your aching hole he slowly thrust into you "nggh so tight" he starts to pick up his speed "nnnnghhg kageyama kageyama" you spoke in a loud moan "h-hng yeah kitten" "F-f harder" with that said he started to thrust into you harder and harder. "Ahhh fuck baby Faster hurry" kageyama barely hearing this due to skin slapping and you a moaning mess starts to thrust harder and faster "y/nnnnn I'm getting close" he moans out your name with each thrust getting sloppy "kaaggeyammaa I'm cumming" as you moaned you came on to your stomach. Kageyama still not at his high thrust into you making you over stimulate and making you reach yet another high you came with one more hard sloppy thrust he came in you.

Afterwards He cleaned you up and you both fell asleep in each other's arms "I love you y/n" he said "I love you the most" you replied and went fast asleep.

I just wanna say thank you everyone for even reading my work I shall continue my work.