Author x male reader

I've seen a few people doing these soooooo I would like to try it as well this is gonna be a fluff and it will be based on things I would do.

Three years, it's been three years since you've seen your beloved boyfriend, what sucks about having a loved one in the military you rarely ever get to see them, but all you can do it wait patiently and that's what you did for three years of your life.

As you where sitting on the couch watching tv while jotting things down you felt very uneasy as if something was gonna happen you quickly pulled out your phone and looked at the news slowly scrolling through everything you took a deep breath then eyes widen you saw a article that said "many soldiers hurt at war against enemy" you couldn't help but tear up and slowly started crying.

You quickly texted your friend Oikawa shaking a little.

Y/n: o-Oikawa l-looks *sent article*
Kawabae: oh no I'm coming over bitch BRB
Y/n: you slowly cried hoping that your lover was okay once you heard the door open you met eyes with Kawa and ran to him crying, he held you close and rubbed your back.
"Hey hey breath y/n he will be okay he's safe I promise" Kawa told you quietly and you just nod in response and took a deep breath and pulled away.

"Say y/n why dont we go to the nex!" Oikawa told you, you nod in response once more and wiped your tears away.
The nex was a military owned store that has everything for low prices only military personnel was allowed and their families. And as kind as your boyfriend was he put you as a family member. The only reason why Oikawa was able to go was because "iwa-Chan" is what he calls him is in the military as well but different branch then zero your boyfriend.

As Oikawa pulled you out the house you looked at him and sighs.
"Okay okay let's kick this sadness away I know zero is okay" you sprouted to the male
"EXACTLY NOW BITCH LETS SHOP!" The male cheered.

At the Nex

Oikawa sighed in satisfaction at the name brand clothing for cheap.
"I love this store so much"
You chuckle and look around then grabs a shopping cart.
"I need to get food and stuff for the house"
"Okay I do as well" Oikawa smiled and sat in the shopping cart, you push the cart and looked around chatting with Oikawa you pulled up into the snack isle and grabbed a few things and Oikawa jumps out grabbing stuff, you turn around and bumped into someone you quickly bow and say your apologies, then you looked at the stranger and dropped everything and scream tackling the tall male.

The male quickly wraps his arms around you and spoke.
"Y-y/n!" He tears up and picks you up hands on your bum.
"Z-zero!" You cried hard holding onto the male that was in his uniform tightly.
Zero gently kisses your cheek softly and takes a deep breath.
"I was going to surprise you at home dummy" you told the shorter male.

You looked at zero then glares and slaps him hard and cries more.
"I THOUGHT YOU DIED! ZERO!" You looked at him in pain which broke the males heart.
"I'm sorry baby I'm sorry" zero hugs the small male and holds him close once more.

Oikawa was video taping the whole thing smiling when he feels arms wrapped around him then a very familiar voice.
"Hey trashykawa~"
Oikawa turns around smiles Evilly and punches iwa in the face hard.

Iwa grabs Oikawa fist and looks at him
"Why do mea-"
"IWA-CHAN!!!!" He tackles iwazumi and cries causing him and zero to chuckle.

"Let's go home okay and cuddle" you told the male below you and kisses his forehead.
"O-okay" he said trying not to cry.

At home

Zero walks in the house and smiles softly then sits down on the couch and pats his lap.

"Come here baby" zero pats his lap and opens his arms. You quickly ran to him and sat in his lap. Zero was nuzzling into the shorter males touch and being consumed by the males home smell.

"I missed you so much y/n I wrote you letters but I tried to send them out but things got complicated" his hands fell onto your lovely hips and softly rubbed them.

"I-I missed you so much zero so fucking much" you told the male and he only nods in response.
Zero looked up and kisses you softly causing you to melt into the kiss do to the lack of affection you both have had.

"I love you so much y/n" you looked at the male and smiled with tears in your eyes.

"I love you too zero"

That's all for now -zero