🍋Terushima(master)x (pet) reader

Requested by:Jackalopes_Horns

Contains: degrading, biting, praise kink

Ceo is a big title to be in any work field that means you basically have total control over everything that goes on in the company and that brings us to where we are now in the office of the profound hair styling place Teru clips.

"y/n?"

"Y-YES!"

"Hey hey it's okay you don't need to act all straightforward"

"SORRY SIR"

"you're okay do you mind taking a seat right here?"

"But sir t-that's your lap"

"Okay and?"

" Th-ats not very professional of me"

"Fine if you're not comfortable then that's fine"

you were currently in Yuji Terushimas office to talk about being his pet in bed. One night you were looking through all the options on masters and you found Terushima with no person that seemed to interest the man and his needs that's until you found each other.

Three years Later

"Okay pup I'm heading out for work"

"OKAY!! BE SAFE"

"I will but you're forgetting something"

"Me? oh Yeah "

you walk over to Terushima and wrap your arms around his neck as he places his long fingers at your hips you lean in and give him a loving kiss.

"I love you Teru"

"I love you too pup I'll try to come home early today"

"Okay I'll prepare dinner then"

"oohh~ I love your cooking"

you giggle as Terushima places a kiss onto your cheek and heads out for a long day's work. You could never have imagined that meeting Terushima on that day you would be where you're at now. Three years later you're his boyfriend of a year.

The first year of being his pet was hard. At the start but then proceeded to get easy. But then found out that you're in love with your master. When you had the confidence to tell him he told you that it's not what he wanted and that you both should end things.

As a pet or master you and other partner must create a contract that both parties have to follow and one of them is to not fall in love with each other and you did the opposite but when you thought things couldn't get any worse you were wrong, they only got better. After a good month of Terushima reflecting his choice, he only got one answer that was of love. At the end he had realized that he was in love with you and came to confessed and that is where you guys are at now.

It wasn't easy but it was worth it more than anything.

Snapping out of your thought process you decided to do a few things for Terushima One being make dinner and clean the house and two you wanted to treat Teru so go out and buy him the gift he's been wanting.

As the house is nice and clean and you have everything ready for dinner you go out for a little shopping spree. you usually do shop quite often just to get out of the house and plus to get the house stuff like snacks or something. Walking around town was fun and always enjoyable seeing tons of people with the people they love was always a pleasure. As you were walking you spotted the one place you wanted to visit......... The Love shops the shops was one of many places you and Teru would walk by and every time you would always see him looking at the collars in the windows.