🍋Kiyoko x Wanna be buff male reader

Start writing your story

Contains: punk male reader, simple blowjob, tit job

IMMA APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE I'm not that good with straight smut I tried it once and it was horrible so if this chapter is not what you expected that's why I kind of only read male reader stuff cuz Haha wish I was male not female, but I will try my best

this chapter is going to be a shorter than my normal ones

Back in my Freshmen year of high school I would always get bullied for being scrawny and weak so I did what any other Male would do go to the gym. The gym was Huge many types of people came to work out. You walked in to meet the host of the whole joint.

"HELLO WELCOME"

"Hello" you said

"Do you have a membership with us?"

"N-No but I would like to start one"

"GREAT! would you like to have a personal trainer?"

"What is a personal trainer?"

"well they will help you reach your goal and you will meet with them everyday it only cost $45 a month"

"Yes that's fine with me"

"Perfect ill go get you a trainer and you can go get changed the changing rooms are to your left"

"Thank you"

Time skip

"Okay Your trainers name is Kiyoko she will be here In just a few so please sit here and wait"

"Okay thank you"

"Hello My name is Kiyoko Shimizu ill be your personal trainer"

You look up to look at a beauty in tight Gym clothes you surly hit jackpot

"Hello my name is y/n thank you for taking care of me" you bowed down

"Okay lets get started what would you like to start working on?"

you look at her and think for a moment

"I wanna just get buff maybe work on my upper body and legs?"

"Ahh yes yes follow me" she turned around and tried your hardest to not stare at her bottom half. She takes you to one of the machines that help with the legs.

"So all you have to do it push these away from your legs ill put it on 20lbs not to much and once you show improvement we will up it to 40" she said as she places her hand onto your thigh getting a little touchy.

"o-okay"

as you pushed the bars away Kiyoko squatted down Infront of you and placed her hands on your inner thigh.

"no no your got to use this part of your thighs"

throughout the week you have been showing improvement but so has your trainer she keeps on touching you in places that makes your mind go crazy you're not one to complain but she's getting a little handsy.

"y/n try using this muscle right here" her hands led down to your pelvic and touched it making you grow a little hard. she then "accidently" grazed your boner with her hand as she pulled away making your boner more noticeable.

"I-I- IM SO SORRY" you yelled at her lucky for you the gym was empty and would stay like that for a while.

"No No your fine a lot of people get like this its a normal reaction to working out"

"HaHaHa yeah to working out"

"haha"

"Hey lets end it early today" you where so embarrassed that you couldn't think properly that's when her hand reached up and grabbed your arm.

"No Stay Let me help you out"

"HUH?!!" you yelled as she pulled the front of your shorts down and looked at your throbbing cock she licked the fabric holding your dick back.

"Wait wait s-stophaaa"

"Oh? You like that don't you"

she then lapped her tongue over the bulge again it felt so good you didn't have the strength to pull her away.

"Damn your pretty big" she then had pulled your underwear down freeing your cock into the air slightly hitting her on the cheek she looked at it and went down giving it a test lick. Throwing your head back at her actions.

"K-Kiyoko" you moaned out and she smirked she wrapped her mouth around your cock and she engulfed your dick she slowly bobbed her head up and down licking your shaft on her way up your hands moved on its own grabbing her ponytail and pulling her head at the speed you want her eyes went in the back of her head as you now started thrusting into her mouth letting out groans her hands went to her sports bra and pulled it down letting her springy boobs free when her head would move up and down and her boobs would bounce you pulled out of her mouth.

"Fuckk my tits" she said as she pushed her boobs together you stood up and moved your erected dick to her boobs and pushed them between then and started thrusting, she opened her mouth so that every time you thrusted up your tip would hit her mouth it felt so good she spilled out sweet moans herself. You would thrust up and she would moan and look up at you her boobs would bounce until you spilled your white cum all over her mouth and chest.

After a few minutes you realized what you have done.

"SHIT KIYOKO IM SO SORRY"

she only smirked and licked the cum in the corner of her mouth.

"Ill see you next week y/n I Had fun" she waved her slender hand and walked away swaying her hips as you looked down at her ass being memorized by it she walked  to the girls changing room leaving you a wreck and to clean the mess you made.

I changed things up a little I made this chapter a little bit shorter let me know what you think like I said I'm not that good with Straight couples but I tried my best here.-Zero