🍋Mad dog x deaf reader

AHHH IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTERRR EEEEE OKAY OKAY ILL STOP NOW.

Contains: dom mad dog, sub reader, bitting, grinding, lip reading
*=signing in sign language

Kentarou I want to hug him right now so bad I want to hold his hand I want to sleep with him. As your in your special class for deaf people you where in the middle of a math lesson thinking about all the things you want to do with your boyfriend.

Looking at the time you only had five minutes left before class was over eagerly wanting to see your only joy in life he may be mean but you know how much he loves you and how protective he is of you. The bell rings letting the teacher know it's time to go he signs letting the class know it's time to go understanding the weird hand signs. You gather your things and walk out of the class feeling arms wrapped around your waist. You look over and see kentarou *hi baby* you tell him he smiles *how was class did you understand everything* he asks you kentarou knows sign language from taking it last year

*yes I did understand everything I had troubles at the end because I was thinking about something* kentarou smiles and kisses you *y/n what where you thinking about* he asks hold your hand and walking with you to the cafeteria for lunch. Him holding your hand was stoping you from signing and you knew how to speak you were really good at it but it was only in English you spoke " I w-was thinking a-about y-you" he looks at you and smiles big "good I'm glad I was on your mind" he replied you knew what he said by reading his lips. Once you guy reached the cafeteria you felt your hand being empty you look over to see kentarou behind you hugging you tightly glaring at someone "what do you think your looking at huh" he yells looking forwards you see a perv looking right at you "I was looking at this cutie over here what's his name"
Kentarou was now pissed wanting to punch the dude in the face he grabbed your hand pulling you out of the cafeteria and soon out of the school "kentarou what are you doing" *im pissed off y/n he was looking you up and down and licking his lips !* you place a hand on his cheek "It's okay kentarou I love you only" you give him a light kiss on the lips and pulled away *lets skip school today and let's go home and eat and snuggle together if that's okay*

*that sounds perfect y/n* walking to your guy's home you wanted to tease him you run infront of him and dropped you hair pin that was keeping your hair out of your face bending down making sure he was looking at your ass you picked up your hair pin and put it back in your hair and smiled at your angry looking boyfriend.
* kentarou are you okay you look a little off*
*yeah I'm fine just it got hot out here all of a sudden*
*if you say so my angry grimlin*
Once you got to the house and walked inside you tap your boyfriends shoulder *go pick out a movie I will make food and snacks*

*okay*
Making popcorn and lemonade you look over to see you boyfriend crisscross on the floor with two movies in his hand trying to pick one out. You giggle seeing how cute he was , the popcorn was finished so you pour it into a bowl and pull out some cups "kentarou?" You called his name so he can look at you *do you want ice or no ice* he looks at you and signs *just a little bit Please* *OKAY*

You both were now on the couch you where in his lap watching silent hill his favorite horror movie you guys where 30mins into the movie then an idea popped in your head you smirked and started moving your hips on his crotch.
At first he thought you were trying to get comfy but then he realized your true intentions. *HEY WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE* he angrily signed *I know kentarou but I want you to touch me please* he looks at you with anger in his eyes *no I won't touch you until the movie is over then I will but until then no* you look at him and got up *im going in my room once the movies over then you can join me*.

He looks at you confused and continues to watch his movie you sighed and went to your room and scrolled through your old photos and saw a photo of kentarou angry and it made you blushed then you saw a video and you got hard watching it. The video was you riding kentarou and him groaning.

You took off your pant and licked your fingers and started fingering yourself adding one finger first and started to thrust inside of yourself causing you to moan loud.

Kentarous POV
Oh shit this lady got he skin peeled I was watching the movie and within 10 minutes after y/n went up to his room I heard a moan or at least I think I did to make sure I was hearing things right I turned down the tv and this time I heard it loud and clear "ahhhh" I heard the most beautiful moan I've heard and I turned off the movie that had subtitles so y/n knew what was going on and I put the movie away.

Your POV
You were at you edge that's when the door slammed open and you saw kentarou standing there leaning against the doorway and was looking at you *continue y/n  finger yourself let me see that naughty hole* red to the ears you lifted your ass up just so kentarou can see the view he wants and you started moving your fingers in and out slowly he walks up to you and touches you so you know he's here and double taps you so you know he has something to say *go fast you slut and keep your eyes open*.
You obey him and move your fingers faster you start to moan out kentarous name which turned him on even more he taps you twice
*stop touching yourself and lay on your back baby boy*
You laid on your back and waited for kentarous next move his hands slip up to your hips and moved you closer to his groin and started to move your hips up and down he makes sure your looking at him "grind on me baby boy" he said slowly just so you can read his lips.

You sat up in his lap and started grinding on him making sure to go slow and steady you can tell he was feeling good even tho you can't hear his moans you can feel his finger tapping you three times so you know he's feeling good . You let your hands adventure around his toned chest and slid a finger in his shirt then start tugging at it *off* he then takes his shirt off and grabs your hips making you grind on him harder you wanted his pants off so you can feel him. Putting your head on his shoulder you slowly started to lick his neck and that turned into love marks.

Kentarou starts tapping on your back like crazy letting you know your doing a good job. "Y-y/n g-gonna cum soon" he moans you where lucky you knew when he was about to release. You got off his lap and pulled his dick out giving it a kiss before you sat back in his lap you grabbed his cock and placed it inside you.

He taps you twice *bounce on me I'm gonna cum soon* 
He holds onto your hips as you start bouncing on him you started off by going slow then sped up the pace as you where bouncing you hit your prostate you screamed feeling good you place you head on kentarous shoulders and bit him hard he smiled not really feeling the pain and he started trusting into you harder going at an inhuman speed. "K-k-kentarou b-baby n-no more i-its to goodddd" not caring what you said he continued to thrust hard and deep making sure to hit your good spot. Feeling overwhelmed you continued to bite his shoulder drawing blood. He taps you four times letting you know he's cumming "g-go ahead c-cum inside of me kentarou" he took that and thrusted deeper then before and harder making you scream his name "k-kenTaRoU cumming!!!" Still thrust hard and fast he cam inside of you and soon you cam right after. Your eyes felt heavy and you fell asleep. Kentarou looked over and saw you were fast asleep he cleaned and put your clothes on and layed next to you and kissed you four time which meant I love you Y/n.

OKAY NGL I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS I THINK IMMA DO MORE DEAF READER ONES IT WAS FUNNNNNN I HOPED YOU LIKED THISSSSS.