🍋Atsumu x Step bro male reader

Requested by:_assdestroyer69

Contains: Step brother, Incest, Top male reader, Bottom Atsumu, slapping, Harsh words slurs, doggy style, wall sex

WARNING!: this includes incest in a way if you are not comfy with this or strongly dislike it please skip again do not read if you don't like this but knowing some of you kinky people you will like this.

"Ha!"

"F-Fuck damn baby brother~"

"y-Y-Y/NN More MORE!"

"H-HARDER~"

your hips currently slamming into your younger brother hearing his sweet cries and pleads making you reach the end of both climaxes. It felt good it always had ever since you and Atsumu had sex together. The feeling was indescribable you can't even explain it yourself all you know was that he was the only one that could make you feel this good and it will always be like this.

After Atsumu had fallen asleep onto your chest looking at his sleeping face reminded you of the first time you became a Miya.

You were 6 years old when you became a Miya the twins at the time were only 3, you and the twins instantly became close, but you were more close to Atsumu then Osamu. Osamu never really care much for you when you first were introduced to the boys he was just minding his own eating his onigiri which you will always think is cute but Atsumu he ran up to you and hugged you he was the one that you became the closest too. To the little boy you where his big brother that would save him from the scary eating monster at night so when you would wake up to Atsumu shaking you crying to sleep in bed with you because He's scared always made you feel good he became so scared one night he made you stay up all night just to see the monster and to protect him from the eating monster.

(in the end turns out the Monster was just Osamu sleep eating)

You were Astumu's favorite ever since he was little so when he turned the age of 17 years old and you where 19 Atsumu gave up the whole "I LOVE YOU BIG BROTHER!!" it came to be "Big brother I'm in love with you" you knew deep deep down it was wrong very very wrong sibling are not  supposed to like you in that way but they always knew you weren't blood related and on top of that you had your own feelings for Atsumu you loved him as well so after the oh so somewhat confession Atsumu made you did one thing and that was taking your brother home and fuck him hard and from that day forward you became Atsumus number one . But deep down you knew it was wrong and you couldn't help the feeling you got you were scared and being scared can lead to bad things and that's what lead you down the oh so called double wrong path.

A year later after you made the mistake of your life you can no longer go back on you had a plan to get it all fixed.

you walk up to your girlfriend and give her a hug and a kiss it felt gross it didn't feel the same as Atsumus.

"hey wanna go out on a date Today Vicy?" you ask your girlfriend

"YES YES!" she yelled

"I'll pick you up at 12am okay?"

"Okay" she yelled once more

Meanwhile At the Miya Household

"DAMNIT ASTUMU YOU ATE MY LAST ONGIRI FUCKING BASTARD"

"WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO I WAS HUNGRY"

" FUCKING IDIOT"

The twins are currently at each others throats over food out of nowhere Suna came running into the house recording everything then he suggested.