☁️Asahi x Male reader

Contains: Having a bad day, depression, self-hate, hugs and cuddles,

Slight waring: it's nothing suicidal but just sad times.

Waking up just didn't fell right you had a feeling today wasn't going to be a good day you just had the feeling you looked to the side of you to see the holy man himself snuggled into the bed dreaming. As you looked at him you sighed you already wanted to cry, you got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror, you could see all your scars that were left behind from acne not much, but they are still were there. You thought to yourself bad things like "why am I so ugly, why aren't I more pretty like the others" as you thought these thoughts you quietly walked back into the bedroom and grabbed some clothes, you slipped the shirt on feeling a little snug then you went to put on the pants, and you couldn't get them over your waist you wanted to cry so hard.

You decided to just stay home and wear comfy shorts and one of Asahi's shirts you went into the kitchen and made yourself some coffee making it was really the only happiness you had at the moment.

"mmm morning bun" Asahi said as he walked into the kitchen and hugged you from behind, he placed his hands on your waist making your eyes widen and hit them right off.

"Bun? what's wrong?" he asked but you just looked at him then walked away. Ashai kind of shrugged it off as he might have done something wrong that he will apologize later because he was going to be late for work.

Ashai walked into the bedroom and saw you snuggled up into a ball on the bed snuggling with potato your kitten.

"I'm heading to work bun" Ashai said kissing your cheek you weakly smiled Ashai made a mental note to buy you something on the way home from work.

"bye" you told him without giving him his kiss, making him a little sad, When the boy left for work you were left home alone so you chose to clean up and just watch tv all day. Once the house was spotless you flopped down on the couch and potato laid right next to you, you turned on the tv and watched a few shows a commercial popped on the screen and you watched " Do you hate Acne Do you hate feeling gross join now our fitness facile spa where you can go from this ....... to this in just 2 week" for some reason the commercial just brought you to tears. You never cared about your looks because Asahi would tell you every day you are the most stunning boy in the world. And it didn't really bother you today but it kind of did you felt like a girl on her period your just overwhelmed with emotions and didn't know how to control them.

As you sat on the couch watching tv you looked at the time and it was lunchtime you walked into the kitchen with puffy eyes and opened the fridge and saw nothing.

"I guess I have to go out today" you sighed and mopped to the bedroom and pulled on a pair of sweats your phone went off while doing the task, so you opened up the message.

Asahi<3333: Hey bun I noticed you are a little off just know you are my gorgeous, lovely, Handsome, bun and remember it's okay to be sad and just know I'm coming home early today okay and don't forget to eat lunch.

You smiled at the text it gave you confidence to walk outside not caring what you're wearing and who may see it Asahi gave you that confidence and you happily walked out the house to the store.

You walked into the store with your glasses on and Asahi's T-shirt and some sweats that has a hole in it by the knee you had your crocs on and walked in grabbing a shopping cart and started to shop. You made it to your last stop in the store when you saw several people looking at you giggle and whispering to each other. You just broke down and tears fell down your cheek you grabbed what you needed and quickly paid then ran home you slammed the door open greeted by Asahi and potato in his arms.

"Y/n?" he asked looking at you then you just broke down tears started flooding your cheeks you dropped the groceries onto the floor then you yourself fell to the floor and started sobbing your eyes out.

"Y/N!" Ashai placed potato down and ran and hugged you which made you cry even harder he held tight as you sobbed into his chest.

"Bun what happened?" he asked softly

"I-I-I do-don't kn-know" you told him gripping his shirt that is now wet with tears.

"Bun it's okay it's okay" he told you rubbing your back trying to calm you down a little.

"t-Today i-i feel l-like m-my emotions a-are a-all ov-over" you stuttered to him Ashai picked you up and walked to the living room where he sat you down on the couch.

"Your emotions?"

"YES! i-I feel ugly I feel gross" as you told him everything you could see his eyes glued onto you listening to every word.

"Y/n bun tell me who is the one who wakes up looking like a damn goddess every morning?"

"y-You" you told him, and he sighed.

"No bun it's you" he said whipping your tears.

"No, I don't, and you know I don't" you told him once more

"Yes, you do I don't think you realize that I'm the luckiest man alive to get to wake up with this cutie right here and let me tell you OH NO LET ME PREACH TO YOU" he said making you laugh a little.

"This boy named y/n l/n walked into the gym at school completely lost once we made eye contact this boy wouldn't leave me alone oh no my good people this boy every darn day walked into the gym and would fall to his knees right Infront of me and would pray out loud for me to become his lover"

"Asahi"

"NOPE IM NOT DONE THIS BOY THIS BOY was the schools weirdo he was loud, he was funny, he was misunderstood, he was hated by others for no reason, he was lonely, but I after many prayers that he would do I came to like the weirdo with all my life he was beautiful, he was handsome, he was loud, he was funny, and holy goodness he was so, so attractive, and he was a weirdo but he is my weirdo." Ashai looked you in the eyes telling you all the things he loves about you.

"Asahi" you said tearing up again

"OH NO DON'T CRY" he yelled panicking making you laugh

"You really are Jesus huh" Asahi smiled

"I AM NOT NO HOLY GOD" he pointed at you

"Now do you understand you are everything" asked

"Yes" you said kissing his cheek.

"Now I have this for you" he pulls out a beautiful bracelet that says

" You are the most beautiful in the world" you smiled and hugged Asahi as tight as you could

"Now one more thing" Asahi pulled out a blanket and snacks he wrapped you in the blanket and set the snacks right next to you he sat down right next to you and hugged you snuggling close. His body heat making you feel warm and safe.

"Asahi?"

"Yes bun?" he said looking at you

"you're the best" you said trapping him into a long loving kiss

"No y/n you're the best you bring the true me out when I'm with you" he thought to himself and continued to kiss you back.