🍋Kenma x Shy male reader

Requested by: FredAndGeorgeWeasly

Contains: Top Kenma, Bottom Male Reader, vanilla sex, virgin male reader

Before anyone says anything Kuroo kisses your temple as in a brotherly act not out of romance

It's hard life that is and it always will be, People struggle with many different things, some might struggle to see some might struggle to walk but other may struggle socially. It's hard being shy people tend to think thing and assume some might not consider it a disability but in yours eyes you do. Being shy takes the fun things away but you also just have to find those right people you are comfortable with.

Kuroo Tetsurou your brother you and him have always been super, super close he took you everywhere you both were two peas in a pod but for some reason whenever he had his friend Kenma over your whole body would freeze you felt insecure and weak you wanted to cry you would run away and hide either behind Kuroo or just be by him. Kuroo was aware of your shyness when it came to Kenma so he thought it would help you if he brought Kenma over more, but it only made it worse for both.

One day Kuroo looked at you and asked you.

"Y/n are you okay?"

"Yeah why?" you asked

"well, every time Kenma is around you always hide"

"Kuroo" you said with a sad tone to your voice.

"Look I understand if you don't like him but please at least seem nice"

"Kuroo, I don't dislike him im just shy okay"

"Shy?"

"Yes"

"Why are you shy?"

you look at your brother and explained why.

"I'm not quite sure why I'm shy but every time I'm around Kenma my heart beats loud my hands start to sweat, and I get insecure like I wished I looked more presentable around him"

Kuroo looked at you and listened once you had explained he laughed a little ruffling your hair and smiled big.

"Little bro that is called a crush" he said laughing softly like a hyena

"A CRUSH ME ON KENMA!"

"Yes y/n I was like that with Tsuki I wanted to impress him anyway possible, but it only made me look stupid, but my heart was thumping out of my chest and my hands would get sweaty it's okay little bro ill help you but for now go get some rest Kenma has been over so much you haven't been able to sleep" Kuroo said as he kissed your temple

"Love you little bro" he said walking out of your room to go to his.

You thought about it maybe you do have a crush on Kenma I mean who wouldn't, he was super cool and collected and he was just your type. His hair looked like pudding his slender fingers when he played his games, the way his cat like features always showed when he was pissed at kuroo. you soon fell asleep thinking about this so-called crush.

The next day you woke up and walked down to the kitchen to get water you saw a note on the counter saying.

(Dear little bro, Today I have a date with Tsukishima I already let Kenma in the house he's either in the living room or my room be nice and talk to him ;3 -Kuroo)

You started to panic your crush was in your house and you didn't know what to do you peaked your head to the living room and there you saw him, Criss cross on the couch playing on his switch Kenma looked up from his game and you both made eye contact you pulled away from the kitchen and ran to your room blushing.