🍋Top reader x bottom osamu

I'm excited for this I'm not sure how this will turn out I'm not an expert on smut and stuff but here I go

Contains: bondage,top reader, bottom osamu, video.

The room was ready the camera was set and the toys were in place. All I have to do now is wait for my baby boy to come home.

"Yo kenma I'm boredddddd gimme a game  Recommendation I'm waiting for osamu to come home"
"Y/n you have a switch right?"
"Yes why"
"Get little nightmares or sally face those are good games welp I'm leaving now bye" kenma hangs up and you sat there with your switch and look at the games you find sally face to be more interesting and started playing that.

As time goes by you get bored by the constant staring at a game screen you get an idea and smirk. You pull out your phone and started texting osamu.

You: baby boy how much longer do I have to wait till you get home huh daddy is getting bored without my baby boy.

Osamu: Y/n I'm at work come on you can wait a l-little longer

You: I don't think I can wait baby look at what state I'm at.
(Sent a dick picture )

Osamu: Y/N!!! IM AT WORK HONEY CANT YOU WAIT.

You: Nope not at all just tell your boss you don't feel well okay I love youuuu my baby boy byeeee.

Osamu: y- -_- wow offline huh

You laugh and get ready for a fun filled night you made sure everything was set again you took a shower and after the shower you put on a suit and did your hair.
Everything was set you looked nice smelled amazing but you got bored waiting for you lovely bottom to arrive home. You took out your phone and texted him once more but this time you sent hot pics of yourself

You: baby boy my beautiful prince when are you gonna be here huh your daddy's getting restless
(Sent chest picture)

You: hey my sexy boy I left you a present outside the house when you get here I want you to put that on before you step in the house.
(Sent sexy body picture)

You: ignoring me your a naughty little boy well you get punished here I bet you can't wait for daddy's cock hurry up.
(Another dick pic)

Little did you know Osamu was having a hard time as it is he was on the bus waiting for his stop when his phone goes off. He took it as naughty text and didn't open it due to children by him and lady's he didn't want to risk getting caught. Once he arrived at his stop he walks to his/your house and once he was almost there he opened his messages flustered and horny he ran to his place and saw the present outside the door and opened it up it was a dildo and nipple clamps as for a skirt and a triangle bra he went and hid so no one could see him and put those things on. Covered by his suit he walked in the house and saw candles that where lit and gave off a weird smell he took off his clothes and walked in his outfit you made him wear.

"Osamu get in the bedroom NOW"
Yelling at osamu he slowly walked into your shared room "y-yes y/n" walking up to him you place your hand on his cheek and smiled "good boy or should I said good girl you listen to me I'm proud of you princess"
"T-thank you" he said and waited, you pick him up and place him on the bed and grab hand cuffs and vibrators and puts them on osamu "now you are a good slave buttttttt you ignored me so you gotta be punished I love you though" getting up you grab a whip and set it down by osamu s head and go to the camera and start the video you walk back to osamu and grab the whip and slaps his thighs with it "o-one" osamu counted knowing if he didn't the punishment would be way worse. You slap him harder "hnggg t-t-two" another slap "f-f-threeee" tears are now running down his face but you know he loves it you continue slapping his thighs until he is about to cum "y-y/n I-I'm about to cum s-stop" you look at him and slapped his dick this time.

His eyes widened and he screams in pleasure then something happens his body starts to shake and then he squirts, shocked you watch as his body is trembling and squirting once he was done he looked so beautiful half awake and half asleep feeling bad you let him be and let him have his rest.

It's me zero if you want a part two to this let me know because I will be more then welcome to this was a little experiment on bondage that's why it's really short and probably confusing.