🍋Konoha x chubby male reader

Contains: praise, fingering, oral

"Dude did you see that fatty over there look at him probably doesn't even know what running is hahahah!!"

Boys they are cruel things but not all just some. The truth to be told the boy who called you a fatty was in a group and in that group it had contained one boy you could never keep your eyes off of him his name Konoha and he maybe in a shitty group of friends but he is gentle and sweet, to you that is. To others hes kinda a jerk and you just don't know why.

As your walking down the school hall a group of boys started to gather around you not knowing if you offended them in anyway you apologized right off the bat.
"I'm so sorry!"

"Yo fatty we're here to give you a lesson"

You never would hurt a fly or a hair on anyone so you are confused on what these boys are talking about you never did anything to anyone.
"N-no stop I didn't do anything I promise"

"Oh yeah your the one who took the last DAMN MELON BREAD EVERYONE KNOWS THE LAST ONE IS MINE"

"I-I I DIDNT KNOW IM SO SORRY"

Your knees are shaking and your starting to feel weak tears are rolling down the hot cheeks of your face you imagined something else. You knew what was coming you opened your eyes and saw the boy about to hit him.

"I would leave now or else"

That voice it was scary you couldn't open your eyes you were too scared to even look to see who it was so you continued to cry.

"What did you say to me you shit"

"I SAID TO STOP OR ELSE!!"
"I- I"

The boys were startled the voice of the male was louder his face was scarier they didn't want to mess with this guy

"Tsk let's go boys"

Konoha walked over to the chubby boy on the floor and hugged him he knew y/n always got picked on for something he can't control.
"Y/n hey it's okay their gone don't cry"

You looked at the man in front of you and seeing who it was made you cry harder. It was konaha your crush the boy was getting on to his old friends for treating you like shit.

"Don't listen to them y/n you are beautiful, cute, gorgeous, pretty, and handsome people are going to put you down yes they will but y/n other people love you so much look around me the only reason they got scared was because of us."

You looked around you and see bokuto, akaashi, yamato, tatsuki,

"I-I why are you guys doing this for a l-loser like me"

Bokuto "YOUR KONOHAS CRU-"

Akaashi had hit bokuto in the stomaching looked right at you and walked up to you.

"Y/n you help out all of us everyone in the school enjoys having you here we don't care what you look like you are amazing and what bokuto means is we all appreciate you and Konoha does the most"

yamato "YAYYY you helped me with English I don't understand how you understand that gibberish"

Tatsuki "you helped me boost up my confidence when I was down and couldn't get back up"

Your in tears big tears you didn't know you could have had so many people who care about you for just being you and not how you looked.