🍋Femboy reader x military bokuto

Contains: sexting, toys, riding, dirty talk

I had the urge to write this for so long and imma do it in class what better time to write haikyuu lemons/NSFW

Bokuto Kotaro he's never one to judge people he could be careless about how people are dressed and what they look like. The day that bokuto asked you out knowing full well you love to wear skirts and put hair clips in your hair keeping your bangs out of your face but he's always been supportive you were supportive when he told you about him joining the military of course you didn't like the idea but you would support him if that makes him happy.

Current time
Sitting down on the couch with one of bokutos hoodies watching tv the slight smell of bokutos cologne made you feel as if he was hugging you made you feel safe. You pull out your phone and scroll through the photos you and bokuto take many and there are videos of bokuto and kuroo doing stupid things that made you smile.

As you watch videos of you and your boyfriend you started to feel lonely without him. His strong arms wrapped around you as you both would watch a show on the Tv he would occasionally plant kisses on your neck.

Thinking of the times that you and bokuto would spend you get a text from the devil himself.

Bokuto❤️: BABYYYY!!!! :D
Bokuto❤️: GUESS WHAT!
You: what?
Bokuto❤️: I'm off FOR THEEEEE DAYYYYY ANDDDDD I MISS YOUR CUTTEEEE FACEEEEE :3
You: :0000 YAY!!! you should use this time to rest tho baby you have been on duty for the past month and I'm worried.
Bokuto❤️: but 😞 I haven't talked to you in sooo long and imextramlyhornyforyou.
You: I know I miss you too and I want to see you.
You: .. wait WHAT!
You: bokutooooo
Bokuto❤️: hmmm I'm still here and you heard me I'm horny for my pretty baby

The red that flushes over your cheeks was hot and filled with lust, you missed him too the amount of time you wanted him to hold you make you moan out his name when he's pounding you. How much you would kill to be fucked by him again.

Bokuto❤️: y/n? My love

You: I'm here s-sorry I was busy yeah

Bokuto❤️: i'm sorry I went too far huh?

You: NO NO I don't mind baby

Bokuto❤️: really? Can we sext? Help master feel good?

This idiot is always so straightforward he never thinks but it's cute in a way.

You: yes master what would you like me to do

You walk into your shared room and lay down on the bed this is new for you and bokuto but it's interesting. Starting to feel the excitement in your tummy you wait for your command.

Bokuto❤️: I want you to go in the closet and wear the mini skirt that you ONLY wear for me, then I want you to pull out that crop top that shows your beautiful tummy can you do that for me?
You: yes master

You place your phone down and head to the shared closet you pull out your super mini skirt and the matching crop top that goes with it and place them onto your body that skirt showing your ass the crop top that fits perfectly around your body.

You: done they're on

Bokuto❤️: send me a photo I wanna see. I wanna see that beautiful ass in that skirt

You: yes master

you go to the edge of the bed and turn around you lift your hips and snap a photo of your ass in the skirt your legs were spread and that gave the perfect view.