☁️Bokuto x male reader

Idea from:Makoto-likes-to-cook

Contains: rough childhood, taking in a child starting a family, snuggles,

WARNING: the mention of suicide read on your own will

Family what is family this thought spins around in Bokuto's head every day, throughout his life he's seen people walk into his life and walk right back out. He doesn't know what the meaning of family is this is because his family had given up on him the second, he was born his mom took one look at the boy and wanted to give him up but for some reason she didn't. Bokuto thinks deep down she cared about him somewhere, but she never tends to the boy he had to defend for himself the day he learned how to walk and talk.

The day his family found out he was gay they kicked him out and told him he's on his own, but he was always alone. He was in high school when they kicked him out, he was so done with his life he thought several times on hurting himself or killing himself but the day he was going to do it, this light appeared Infront of him the light had a name and was gorgeous he had beautiful soft h/c hair, stunning stern e/c eyes, and the most precious smile, His name was y/n. That day forward Bokuto finally found what he was earning for the comfort the attention and the love he needed in his life.

Present time

"ughhh Bokutoooooo" you yelled pushing the sleeping monster right beside you, trying to get up from bed. Due to the lack of affection Bokuto received from his childhood he is extremely clingy he worries that you will leave him in his sleep like his family.

"Bokutoooooooo" you yelled once more but he still wouldn't budge.

you looked at Bokuto and saw golden bright eyes looking at you but soon closed them.

"Bo I know your awake" he didn't answer so you reached up to his face and kissed his forehead his nose and his cheeks. Bokuto puckered out his lips for a kiss and when he felt no lips on his he peeked open an eye to see you looking at him with your cheeks puffed out.

"GOT YA" you yelled and Bokuto smiled squeezing you then bringing you up for a kiss.

"Morning y/n"

"Morning Bo" you said nuzzling into Bokuto.

"So, Bo what do you wanna do today?" you asked looking at him

"Hmmmm" he said thinking

"Hang out with you" Bokuto laughed when you pinched his cheeks

"You dummy of course" you slipped out of bed to open the curtains and saw it was raining.

"oh, I guess it's a stay home day" you told Bokuto as he got up putting on his sweats and hugged you behind.

"Rain?" he asked giving your neck a peck

"Yeah, sooo lets clean"

"Music?" he said looking at you

"music" you said looking at him with a smirk

Bokuto ran down stairs hooking up his phone to the Bluetooth speaker the music intently started to play. you walked down stairs to see Bokuto singing into a broom you laughed and joined in singing and singing into random cleaning supplies you were in the kitchen organizing and cleaning out the fridge when Bokuto's favorite part of the song came on he ran down stairs sliding across the floor in his socks and started singing really loud making you walk up to him moving your hips singing along with him he grabbed your hand and spined you around you giggled.

Once the house was spotless you and Bokuto started to make dinner he was chopping up Potato's and other veggies you on the other hand where cooking meat he would bump his hip into yours and you repeated the action hitting him back. Going into the fridge looking for some eggs you relized you had none, so you were going to send Bokuto out on an adventure.