☁️Omega Daichi x Alpha reader

Requested by:

Contains: Nesting, fluff, snuggles, pure love

Knocks on the door could be heard throughout the house the sound on whines could also be heard it's been three weeks since y/n has left for a business trip and won't be back for a week.

you had to leave Daichi your bonded omega alone while you left for a business trip because his heat will start, and you feel bad enough that you can't be there to help him. People and research say's a fated pair once bonded can feel the pain/ emotions the other is going through and you and Daichi happen to be a fated pair and on top of that bonded and the feelings you are going through are so hard you can feel the way Daichi is in pain and needs you, you can feel the emotions he's going through and its hell. You need to send a text to one of Daichi's closest friends to try to help him in any way possible.

You: Hey Suga?

Sugawara: Y/n? what's up? is everything okay?

You: Everything is fine kind of but will you go to my house and help Daichi?

Sugawara: You're not with him?

You: N-No I'm at a business trip and I can feel Daichi in pain he needs comfort Right Now PLEASEEEE.

Sugawara: ..... you don't even have to ask me twice of course do you know what's going on?

You: Yeah, he's in heat and I trust you out of everyone to take care of him just comfort him and i would bring extra clothes if I where you.

Sugawara: Yes, yes I'm packing right now

You: Thank you so much Suga

Sugawara: of course! ill do anything !

Sugawara is an omega that you trust even if he was an alpha you would still have your full trust in him after all he protected Daichi when you couldn't Daichi got attacked by a group of alphas and Suga risked his life for Daichi until you had showed up to save them both you owe him your life if possible but he won't take it at all all he wants is just to be friends.

Suga knocked on the house you and Daichi own he didn't get any reply so he got the keys out and let himself in.

"Daichi?" Suga yelled a little

Daichi didn't reply and that only scared Suga even more he dropped all his belongings and ran to the bedroom opening the door rather roughly making the omega flinch in his sleep, softly snoring while snuggled close to all of y/n's clothes buddle up in a nest Suga awed and pulled out his phone and facetimed you.

"is everything okay?" you ask Suga and all he did was turn the camera around and you took a thousand screenshots and tried your hardest to not cry because of how much you miss him.

"Suga can you wake him up for me please"

"are you sure doesn't he need rest?"

"yes he does but he will also flip out if he see's you in the house"

" if you say so"

Suga shook Daichi a little calling out his name once he opens his eye's he starts to panic a little that's when you spoke up to him.

"baby its okay its okay breath Suga isn't going to hurt you baby"

"y-y/n?"

Suga turned the phone to Daichi and he saw your face and started to cry

"shhhh its okay baby I know I know I can feel it too Suga is here to keep you company until I get back okay?"

"O-Okay"

"ill be home soon I Promise"

the week felt like years Suga kept you up to date on Daichi and how his heat was sending adorable photos of Daichi. Once the week was over you where finally face to face with your home door. Suga had left 5 minuets before you arrived at the home he knew you and Daichi would want alone time after a month of being away from each other. Walking into your silent home was filling. Daichi's scent was everywhere Suga had told you Daichi was in his nest taking a nap so you knew where to go you opened up your bedroom door and saw you precious omega resting you sat next to his nest and rubbed your fingers through his soft golden brown locks Daichi jumped up scared and started to panic.

"Baby its okay I'm home its okay" you placed Daichi's head into your neck as he smelled your pheromones then he started to whine then cry.

"Y/n i-i-i- I thought (sniffle) y-you left me"

"Never Daichi I would Never leave you your my fated pair and even if you weren't I would never leave you"

Daichi looked at you with tears in his eyes then hugged you so tights rubbing his scent glad onto yours.

"I MISSED Y-Y-YOU SO MUCH Y/N"

you started to cry as well. You held Daichi so tight and let your tears out you scented Daichi and he scented you Daichi pulled away and kissed you and you melted into his kiss and kissed back holding him close.

"I promise Daichi that I will never, never leave you ever"

Daichi smiled and kissed you again.

"Thank you alpha"

"your welcome omega"

you look over at Daichi's nest and smiled
I
"did you make this for me"

"Y-Yes" Daichi said shyly, and you smile at the cuteness overload

"Oh, what do we have here? Daichi? did you steal Suga's clothes"

Daichi pouts and looks down

"y-yes"

you laugh and kiss his cheek

"why don't we give these back?"

"NO!" Daichi yelled and went to protect his nest that he worked hard to make

"I-I I mean no its filled with scents that make me feel safe"

"Its okay we shall wait then till your heat is over okay?"

Daichi smiled and purred softly, and you smiled and let out your deep purr

"Let go get you cleaned up okay?"

Daichi replied with a simple yes you picked him up and helped him shower due to omegas don't have a clear mind while in heat and some can't do simple tasks like eating and taking showers once finished you fed him and placed him onto the bed while he snuggled up onto your chest falling asleep with a soft purr.

"I love you Daichi"

HEYYY EVERYONE SO this was requested by someone, and I can't find who it was requested by so I made it a fluff because I forgot what it was, I apologize if you where the one who requested this, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE message me so I can give you credit and apologize to you because it is my fault I LOVE YOU ALL -ZERO