2 [Ice]

"Hey guys, I took some tickets for the ice skating of this evening, do you want to go with me?" Sunoo asked sitting down. Jake was sitting at the table with his best friends: Lee Heeseung, he's the oldest of the group; sometimes he's so silly that they forget that; Heeseung is the tallest, he has black hair and eyes and he is skinny. Yang Jungwon, he's one of the youngest, the second one. He has dark brown hair with some brighter highlights and he's slim. Sunoo is one of the youngest too. He's slim, he has black eyes and white tinted hair, his natural color is brown. The last is Niki, niki is Japanese and he's still learning Korean, but he's pretty good. He's the second tallest, he has blonde hair and black eyes. He's skinny and he is the youngest of the group.

"I am free tonight, so for me it's an okay!" Niki said taking one of the tickets. "I  can come too." Jungwon said giving him a smile. "I'll come too, I miss our outgoings." Heeseung said. "And you?" The boy with only two tickets in his right hand asked to Jake. "Of course." He said with a big smile.

---

---

Jake dressed up with a heavenly and white cardigan and a black skinny jeans.

The boys sited down to their seats and looked around

The boys sited down to their seats and looked around. "We're lucky to not be late because of you." Sunoo said looking at Jake. "I already said that I am sorry!" Jungwon started laughing. "Don't argue guys." Heeseung said.

The lights flashed and some skaters started coming into the ice rink. Jake stared at all of them. There were girls and boys dressed perfectly, they were beautiful. Did they feel the same of Hoon? Were they stressed?

Someone else entered and got in front of the group. The boy had black hair, he was tall and skinny. His dress was also powerful: a red shirt slightly unbuttoned and black skinny jeans. Jake was amazed by his fugure. The lights flashed and they started skating, it was beautiful. He tried to look at all the performers, but his eyes always got on the figure of that boy. "Who is he?" He asked to the boys still admiring. "Oh! I think he is Park Sunghoon, the reason while there are a lot of girls screaming." Sunoo said looking at the boy Jake was staring at from the start. "Do you like him?" Heeseung asked with a smirk. All the eyes of his friends were on him. "What are you saying! I remind you I like girls and I asked only because he is talented!" He answered shyly. Jake had never a crush, he sometimes thought about it and he could only say some girls were beautiful, just like some boys were handsome, he never met someone that could make him feel the butterflies in his stomach, even if now he felt something in his stomach. He shrugged off the thoughts when he heard Ni-Ki laugh. "Hyung calm down, Heeseung-Hyung was only joking." He said. "Was I?" The oldest whispered, Jake heard him, but he didn't wanted continue to talk about this.

The skaters bowed and everyone clapped. They were really good, perfect. "Do you want to go eat something?" Jungwon asked and they all nodded.

They went to Macdonald, a classic. "I will go order." Jungwon said. "I will come with you." Sunoo said smiling and standing up. Jake sighed and took his phone opening the app he was opening a lot in those days.

---

---

"Hyung, who's Hoon?" A voice next to him asked. Jake had almost made fell his phone. He looked at his right. "NiKi you made me almost die, you scared me!" "So who's Hoon?" He asked again. "Who is him?" Asked jungwon putting on the table their meals and sitting next to sunoo. "He is n-nobody. Let's eat, niki haven't you said you're hungry?" He nodded happily and started serving himself. All of the boys eyes were on him, he could feel the heat of his cheeks. They all started eating while talking and laughing. After eating they went in the parking playing like children there. They seemed drunks fools but without drinking.

An expansive car parked in front of them. That car, Jake knew who it was. The family's driver got out of the car and looked at the boys. "Mr. Jake, your dad told me to take you. Let's go." The driver said. The brunette nodded and looked down. "Bye guys." "Bye Jake!" They all greeted.

Jake sighed. It was starting raining and he didn't like it too much. Jake always felt lonely and sad when it was raining, nobody could take his moral up. He took a book from the library and sited again on his bed. "Who knows what is Hoon doing." He started thinking about the other boy on the app. That night, where  the rain was falling on the roofs and there was water on the windows, a book unread was on the night stand and under the blankets there was a brunette, rich boy with parent issues, who was thinking about someone he didn't really know. What was Hoon like? He thought about it.
"For being a figure skater I think he is slim and tall. He has black eyes and... how could his hairs be? Does he has painted hairs or a natural color? Maybe he has blonde hair? I don't know!"

---

I hat it so much, I hate everything i write. I saw someone really read this so I decided to update. Thank you. I wanted to say something... but I forgot. I will leave now. Bye!

How are you today?

Do you stan any other groups?

A/n: I do and I stan: blackpink (Jennie biased), Bts (Yoongi biased), TxT (ot5), Stray kids (Chan Biased), Mamamoo (MoonByul), Enhypen ofc (Niki biased), E'last (Choi In biased), The rose (I am confused so leave this with no-bias) and (G)I-dle (Soyeon). I am also stanning the boyz and I am Kevin biased, but I am still stanning.