19 [ apologize ]

heeseung, sunghoon and jay thought about everything.

he will ask jake to meet hoping the older will accept, and without losing time he will go straight to the point. he will try to talk about his emotions and feelings. he will try to free his heart but... god it will be difficult.

jake was silently reading. silently until his phone decided to interrupt it. he remembered making it silent so it scared him a bit. he gasped and took it in his hands.

his eyes widned when he read the massage and the sender. it was sunghoon asking him to meet up. what should he do??

he said to heeseung that he would accept and listen but now that it was happening... gosh.

he remained like that for a moment before coming back to his senses and answering with a simple okay. it could seem cold but that were his intentions. he was still sad and angry, so he decided to act up as cold.

sunghoon sent him a place and a timing. there was only half an hour left so jake got ready quickly. he just changed his shirt and left the house heading to the park.

he entered seeing a lot of children play around or some people sited on the benches listening to music or simply looking at the surroundings. he sighed taking a long breath and started searching for sunghoon that told him where he was in the park.

he found the younger boy sitting on a bench and looking at the floor. he took another long breath and sited on the bench.

“jake!” the boy pratically yelled. jake only nodded as an answer and waited for him to talk. “do you want to go somewhere or i go straight to the point?” he asked totally forgetting what he planned to do. he just wanted the other one to be comfortable.

“just talk.” he said looking at him in the eyes.

“i am not good with feelings, especially talking about them, but i will try.” he said. sunghoon then took a long breath and started talking for real.

“i messed up, i messed up bad and you know that. i had a crush on you and on jae so when i found out you were the same person i was happy.  but i didn’t say it to you because i was scared. i was scared you would leave, not talk to me again and hate me. but by not saying it, i made it worst. i want to ask for your forgiveness. but if you can’t forgive me, i’ll accept it.

gosh... this is so bad. you deserve a better apologize and that’s all i said.” sunghoon concluded putting his hands on his face.

“i already forgave you. and it wasn’t so bad.” jake said with a small smile. for what he knew he had probably already forgiven sunghoon from the start. he just needed some time to think.

“for real?!” the younger one asked ecxited like a baby who had been promised a new toy or a candy.

“yes, but i need some time to regain trust in you.” jake admitted looking at the floor. he didn’t want to see the smile on the younger boy’s face disappear.

“it’s okay. i get it. but can i stay with you and try to make you regain it or do you want me to disappear for some time?” he asked trying to not let his mood fall. “you can stay with me and try to make the process faster.” jake answered giggling.

---

i know it sucks sissi. i hate this chapter a lot.

i am going listen to LO$ER=LO♡ER

goodbye.