6 [party: Jakehoon]

It was Saturday afternoon and Jake had just finished doing his homework. Tonight there would be the party he had decided to attend, even his social insecurities frighten him. The boy is a very reserved type, shy and I would even dare to say socially awkward with those he does not know. He snorted pulling his chair back from the desk. He had absolutely nothing to do. He decided to start preparing for the party, on the other hand there was not so much missing.

He took a shower and also washed his hair with a peach shampoo. He got out of the shower, dried his hair and smoothed it to make it presentable. he put on a beauty mask while casually playing various kpop songs singing at the top of his lungs, his parents were out on a business trip so he wouldn't bother anyone. Jake's voice was almost angelic and his Australian accent felled in the English parts making him more cute and sensual at the same time. After about fifteen minutes, he took off his mask and went to his room. He opened the closet not knowing at all what to put, he knew where this would go. He didn't want to disturb the younger, but he was desperate. He made a video call to the white-haired boy and, after several rings, he answered. "Hyung what is it?" He asked yawning. He probably had just woken up. "I was getting ready for the party and-" "what are the clothes to choose from?" Sunoo interrupted him already knowing what it was. he used to ask him when he had doubts about dressing, and the younger got used to it.

After several tried and discarded clothes, they came to a conclusion: Jake would be wearing a red shirt, a black leather jacket, ripped black jeans and black low boots. Jake had just entered the mansion and already wanted to leave. The disco music was too loud for his liking. There were millions of people already drunk or intent on downing whole bottles. He tried to make space among the people to look for his friends.

Unfortunately he didn't find anyone. People kept pushing him from side to side. Some kissed, or, better said, ate each other's faces; others were dancing on the tables and others seemed quite normal. Heeseung had advised the boys not to drink, or at least not to get drunk, but fuck it was a party, what fun was it if he didn't forget all his problems with alcohol?

Jake actually didn't really like going to parties, this was probably the second in four years he knew the boys. he just hoped Jungwon, Sunoo and Niki would listen to Heeseung, he didn't want to sound protective, but the three of them were just too small for that crap. He had no contact with hoon all day and he missed a little, but it was Saturday night and hoon was probably at a party like all beautiful and popular people, or at least he thought it was. The brunette had thought very often about how the other boy could be, aesthetically he had never given himself an answer, but he expected a fairly tall guy, certainly taller than him, thin and popular. Who knows how many girls tried flirting with him. The thought of it bothered him particularly. He walked over to the table with alcohol and it took one not too strong. Then he sat down on a sofa at random.

"Hey Jake. Destiny brings us together again, or maybe you just want to get my attention?" Sunghoon asked noticing the other sitting next to him. "I am not in the mood, I'm sorry." He replied Jake with his head down. He took the first sip of the liquid in the glass. "Oh, okay. You don't have to apologize. If you don't mind I go around, maybe I'll find Jay." Said the younger standing up from the sofa. He would probably go looking for girls, other than Jay. Jake thought. This also bothered him, probably it wasn't really the day. The music kept ringing in his ears, he wanted to make that disappear too. He took three more sips and finished the glass and that was enough to go drunk.

He was already drunk, enduring alcohol was not his strong point. He started giggling at random. He staggered off the couch. He staggered around the house looking for not even he knew what. He ended up in a corridor with millions of doors from which some not so innocent sounds could be heard, but he was too tipsy to care or be disgusted. Walking he fell on someone.

"Yah! Be careful where you walk!" The guy he had bumped into yelled. Sunghoon noticed who the person who had fallen on him was and calmed down. "Jake, what are you doing here?" He asked holding him by the shoulders with his head in his chest. "Jake?" He asked again, receiving no answer from the older. "S-sorry." His voice was interrupted by sobs. "H-Hey, what's wrong with you ?!" He asked in panic. He didn't want to make him cry, he wasn't going to him. "I..." "Do you want to talk about it? Do you need air?" Sunghoon asked him and the brunette nodded. He took him to a second floor balcony. He had realized the older was drunk, it was obvious. "Do you want to talk about it? What's wrong with you, why are you crying? And why did you get drunk?" He asked, making him sit on a loveseat. The boy just kept crying. "Shall I go get you some water?" the raven asked, removing a pair of hair from his forehead. The other nodded again. He got up from the loveseat and went back into the hall to find drinking water that wasn't mixed with alcohol.

Jake was alone again. He tried to wipe away a couple of tears and saw someone come. "S-sunghoon?" He asked to check if he was the boy again.

Sunghoon went back out to the balcony and saw the boy with someone else. He moved closer and immediately noticed Jake was sleeping, or at least he had his eyes closed and his mouth half open. But someone else close to that boy wasn't sleeping at all. There was a red-haired boy who was leaving kisses on Jake's neck. That vision made his blood boil in his veins. He threw the water on the ground and took that red-haired boy. He was slightly shorter than sunghoon. He had a pretty face, too bad. The raven punched him in the face that made his lip bleed. "Dude! What the fuck are you doing ?!" The boy on the floor asked him. Sunghoon sat down on his pelvis and began to punch him more and more. The other managed to push the raven off him and ran away.

"Jakey, it's okay." He said with a sigh and ran his hand from his cheek to where the guy was kissing him. A tear rolled down his cheek. The younger wiped it off and took the other boy in his arms. "It's okay. I'm here." He repeated. Maybe those words were more of a confrontation for him than for the sleeping boy.

---
I wanted to publish this yesterday night but I was having some troubles with wattpad and I forgot.

How are you?

Do you like any other music genres?

A/n: I like kpop, rock, pop, sad music and slowed and English rap. I listen a bit of everything but those are my principals.