3 [New]

The next day was just another day. He put on his uniform and went to school. He was almost late so he rushed to the class. He entered and just sited. "Hello class." "Good moring mrs. Kim." The class greeted the teacher. Jake was watching out of the window, how could the sky be so beautiful and relaxing. "Today we have a new student, come here." The teacher said. Jake looked at her to see the new entry. "Hi. I am Park Sunghoon, I am a figure skater and I transferred from New York. I hope you will take care of me." The boy said. His face was incredibly familiar and when he said he is a figure skater, Jake matched the things. He's the boy he stared all the time at the performance. The blush spread on his cheeks. The girls started whispering, and, how could they not? He was so hot and handsome. "Sunghoon you can sit right there, I know you're friend with park Jay so you can sit to his right." Sunghoon bowed his head and got there. Fun fact: Jay sited in front of Jake.

Sunghoon greeted Jay and then looked behind of his friend. He and the brunette locked eyes. Jake wasn't sure, he thought he was dreaming, but he's almost sure Sunghoon winked at him. He shrugged it off blushing.

Jake sited at their lunch table. "Hi." The boys greeted him and then started to talk again. He drifted out thinking about that boy, again. What did he have so special that Jake couldn't just stop thinking about him, his eyes, his figure... "Jake hyung, are you there?" Sunoo called him moving his hand in front of his face. "Y-Yeah." "What are you thinking of?" Heeseung asked him. "You know the boy from the performance? The boy with the shirt and black hairs?" They all nodded. "He's in my class." He concluded by laying his head on the palms. "Do you like him?" Ni-Ki asked quietly. "How can I like him, I don't even know him. Actually, I'm not sure, but I think he winked at me." He said remembering the scene and blushing slightly. It was the first time anyone winked at him and he wasn't even sure Sunghoon did."Then why are you blushing?" Jungwon asked him. "I'm not blushing." He said quietly. "There will be a party on Saturday, will you come?" Sunoo asked. "You'll be there?" Asked the second smallest among the boys. The white-haired boy nodded. Everyone accepted the invitation, including Jake. "Hee can you walk me to class? I forgot the book of science." Heeseung nodded and greeted their friends before heading to class.

They chatted on their way. Heeseung suddenly stopped causing Jake to stop too. "Hyung, is everything okay?" The brunette asked him, worried about his hyung. Heeseung just looked forward without speaking, at moments he didn't even blink. Jake looked in that direction. Jay Park hitting on a girl in the middle of the hall, nothing new. The younger of the two snorted. "Nothing new." "Yeah." He finally spoke to the other. "Let's go." The tone of the other was upset, annoyed. The younger did not understand his strange behavior, he decided to let it go.

---

---

The two talked an hour more and then they both decided to go to sleep. Hoon was glad jae helped him sleep. It usually wasn't so simple when he had a nightmare, he couldn't ask for nobody help. He was so scared of someone judging him. The bad nightmare with his classmate was replaced with a calm and soft dream.

---

Sorry this chapter is so short and annoying. Sorry again for my bad English.

So enhypen's new song is out and I officially have a new obsession. I yelled so much that my throat hurted and the way I made joke about showering in the blood and dancing under a bloody rain, someone stop me. I can't stop me, I can't stop me. I will stan twice someday, but no, not today.

I don't know if you like BL (boy's love series), but I do. I don't know if you can relate to this, but I think the seventh episode is like always the worst. Guess what?? Today, in the middle of the day, I started this gay thai-drama and I spent like seven hours watching it; I stopped watching it at 11:47 p.m. at the seventh episode.

How are you?

Do you like the album and the new song of enhypen?