12 [ Jay ]

two weeks went by.

in these days, sunghoon had done nothing but get to know the boy better and find more evidence that he was Jae. they had gotten to know each other better and he had to say that he was really falling in love. his heart beated every time the other smiled, his lips seemed so inviting and soft that he wanted to kiss him until they both lacked fate and with each touch he felt himself blush and a sudden heat took possession of his whole body.

he hadn't talked to Jake yet, he couldn't find the right time or way and was devouring him.he knew that if he continued like this something bad would happen like in all those movies, fanfiction, romantic books and kdrama, but it seemed so difficult.

sometimes he thought about it, all of this really seemed to be part of a kdrama, but with all his worries about it, he didn't have time to get excited about it. also because until he hadn't talked to Jake, there would be nothing to cheer.

at that moment he was sitting in the schoolyard with his cousin, Jay. even though the older might not have seemed to the whole school the most reliable person, to sunghoon he was. they had known each other since they were both still in the band, they had grown up together treating themselves as brothers and telling each other everything, over time they had both developed a sense that it would tell them when something was wrong and in that moment, sitting on that bench with two cans while both were not talking and looking at the grass or the blue sky, Jay's was active.

there was something strange about his cousin, and he knew it. "sunghoon-ah, what's wrong?" he asked, looking from his shoes to the young raven sitting next to him.

the boy shook his head wondering if he should talk to the older one. "it's a long story." he said simply trying to deflect the subject. "and I have a lot of time." Jay said placing a hand on his cousin's shoulder.

the boy decided to tell him about the app and about Jae, also including his feelings for Jake in the middle. "and when I checked his phone, I found out that he is Jae, there is nothing wrong with that, as I told you I have feelings for Jae and Jake was ... I felt and I still feel feelings for him." he concluded after he finished the story in an awkward way.

"I can't tell you when or how, but you should tell him. He might find out some other way and it really would be unpleasant for you both." Jay replied trying to comfort his cousin and help him in his love situation.

the two continued to talk until the end of the pause returning inside to continue the lessons.

Jake, on the other hand, had a very quiet day. not all of his friends were present at lunch, so he spent all his time with Heeseung. when he returned home he was greeted by the faces of his parents.

the man and woman were seated on one of the elegant sofas in the living room while both were dressed and arranged in full order. the more he looked at them, the more he wondered if he really took something from them.

in fact, the woman looked a lot like her youngest son aesthetically. Lauren had the same nose and lips as Jake, their smiles were very similar but gave very different impressions.

the two gave him an icy look as they used to do whenever they spent even just two minutes together. "Jake, your brother will be here for two weeks, he will arrive tomorrow and you will help him in case he doesn't remember something or has any problem." the woman said putting down the cup she was drinking. "sure." he answered before going to the room.

his brother.

they hadn't seen each other for a long time. his brother was like the perfect son for that kind of family.he had accepted everything his parents had asked of him without ever resisting, he was living in Australia as a rich man and owner of a large company. when they were little their parents often compared them and it was the hardest thing they could do. it was bad to be told he needed to be more like his brother when the two were completely different.

fortunately, even with all these comparisons and all the rest, the two had always agreed so he could not help but be happy with the arrival of the other.

---
shitty chapter, i know. the things will be more spicy?

how do you think Jake brother will be?

i just realized chapter eleven doesn't have a title 🤡.