14 [ who? ]

Sunghoon found himself sitting at a table waiting for the boy he fell in love with.

he had been very surprised when he received a message from him asking to speak urgently. he had rushed to the café and had arrived early. he had decided not to order because he wanted to wait for the boy.

after spending time scrolling through social media, sunghoon heard someone sit in front of him. “have you been waiting for long?” Jake asked as he sat down opposite him. his tone of voice was different than usual, perhaps because he had to talk to him about something.

“no, a few minutes. Do you want to order?” he asked calling a waitress. the boy nodded, scratching his neck and then playing with his fingers.

their orders arrived and Sunghoon finally paid attention to the older one. “Jake-hyung, is there something troubling you? What did you want to talk about?” he asked him taking one of his hands preventing him from torturing them further.

there was a warm smile on his face.

“sunghoon, you are Hoon right?” he asked. the raven was shocked by that question. “what do you mean?” he asked him sincerely confused.

“You are Hoon also in Anonymous therapy, right?” he asked him specifying. now he understood why he was so nervous.

the younger nodded. “How long have you known that i am jae?” Jake asked hurt. he didn't think the younger one could not have told him for long, or at least he hoped so. thinking of the youngest who knew this all this time hurt him. how many other things could he hide from him?

"I– I..." Sunghoon, on the other hand, really wanted to tell him the truth. he knew more lies weren't what the brown needed, but he was afraid. he was afraid to see someone's disappointed gaze once again as he looked at him, he was afraid that he would lose him.

“Sunghoon, if you really love me please tell me the truth.” Jake said seeing the other hesitant. “our first real outing.” he revealed looking down.

“Have you known this all this time and it never occurred to you to tell me?!” now he felt betrayed. What if he even made fun of him? What if he went out with him out of pity?

“I– I'm sorry! I was afraid that if you had known the real me you would have left me!” he screamed at him trying not to raise his voice too much so as not to make everyone's attention fall on the two of them. “you really think that low of me?” Jake asked deeply hurt. “i– I'm sorry.” Sunghoon apologized again.

that was all he could do, apologize and hope the boy will stay with him. but life isn’t always like we want, right?

“i need time.” Jake said not even looking at him in the eyes. the next thing the raven knew, Jake was no longer there.

Sunghoon put his hands on his face in an attempt to calm himself down. how could they go that low? how did he found out? nobody a part from Jay knew that, but jay would never stab him in the back. Sunghoon was sure that his cousin would never do such a thing to him. or would him? maybe he thought of doing the right thing?

“god!” he yelled frustrated getting the attention of some people. he got up and went away too. stay in this place would not help. but what could help?

he needed to apologize to the older but he knew the older needed time, and he will do everything to make him stay in his comfort zone. Sunghoon knew what Jake went through growing up and he will do everything to make him happy. as a friend, as his boyfriend, or even a stranger if the boy wanted. but he hopes not.

the boy was special to him. Sunghoon had three relationship before, and with no one he felt like this. his day was brighter just knowing the brown was ok. he needed the boy to be fine. he hoped that he will make him happy, but not always thing are like we want.

Sunghoon returned home laying down on his bed.

what will he do now?

his phone started ringing. the raven groaned annoyed, that wasn’t the right moment to talk with no one other than Jake, but the boy for sure wasn’t the caller. he took the phone from his pocket and saw the id caller.

“jay, i don't want to talk now, especially if it is about another date with heeseung. i am happy that you’re happy, but i can’t always be happy. and when I am not happy, i don’t want to hear how happy you are with your happy boyfriend in your happy relationship and with your happy dates.” he said quickly.

“I– how many times did you say ‘happy’?” Jay asked taken aback from the opening the boy made. “that’s not the point, jay.” he answered.

“did something happen with Jake?” the caller asked sincerely concerned. he already knew that would happen eventually. “great discovery!” sunghoon answered with a sarcastic tone.

“he found out from somebody else?” “yeah! and I don’t know who. it wasn’t you, right?” the boy asked concerned. from another person was okay being betrayed, but from his cousin that felt like a sibling, wasn't. “of course not! how can you think that!” the oldest yelled.

“sorry. but... there was no one other than us, or for better say, no one that I saw. but someone was there and that person said it to him! Jay do you think it could be heeseung? they are great friends and maybe while he was searching for you he heard us talk.” Sunghoon hypothesized.

“i don’t think so, but i can try asking if that makes you happy.” the boy said already thinking of what to ask to his boyfriend. heeseung wasn’t someone that would be angry for everything, but he didn’t want to risk.

“maybe it could help. right now i need to know.”

---

who do you think heard them?

sorry if there are some errors but English isn’t my first language.

are you a native english speaker?

i don’t know why, but i think most of the people that are in the English Wattpad aren't English.

sorry not sorry

sorry not sorry.