8 [Math]

He had spent most of Saturday sleeping, while Sunday he had spent on the phone with Heeseung and playing with Layla. Both had passed quite quickly. And here we are again on a Monday at the beginning of the school week. He sat down at the table and rested his arms and then placed his head on them. "What's up, haven't you got enough sleep?" Jungwon asked looking at him intensely. He shook his head and moved his head for a more comfortable position. he would never admit it, but he had spent the whole night talking to Hoon and found himself asleep at five in the morning only to wake up two hours later. The day between tiredness and being late at literature class had not started very well. Heeseung stopped looking at his friend who seemed not to sleep in two nights and focused again on the pointless discussion that was taking place between sunoo and niki. They were arguing about food in vain as if it were an important topic. The penultimate smallest of the group also introduced himself, exposing his thoughts as well and taking the matter to heart. Heeseung rested his head on the palm of his hand which was resting with his whole arm on the table. His eyes wander over the faces of the three boys who were arguing animatedly and a smile was on his lips. He noticed, however, someone behind Jungwon. "Park Jay?" He whispered to himself, opening his eyes wide. His breathing stopped and his heart seemed to get faster instead as he watched the boy approach their table. "I-I have to go!" He screamed taking his things and standing up getting everyone's attention. Jake was awakened from his failure to sleep thanks to his friend who was yelling as if he was a girl who had just seen a bee enter in the classroom. He snorted bored by all the noise his friends made. A phone started ringing attracting the attention of the boys and someone behind them. "Is that Heeseung-hyung's phone?" Niki asked looking at it carefully as if he could reveal some unexpected discovery, or perhaps a last gossip. Sunoo nodded. "I'll bring it to him later after class." Jake said reaching out to take it, but someone was faster than him. A figure took the white phone in his hands, looking intently at it too; it was just a phone, what was so special about looking at it that way? "Do you mind if I bring it back?" Jay asked, turning off the screen. The boys did not trust him. They started staring at him trying to figure out why he wanted to bring this to their friend, that they remember he and Heeseung were not friends. Sunoo looked at him in more detail. He smirked and then answered for everyone. "Sure." The other smiled and putting the phone in his pocket went back to his friend who was waiting for him at the other table. "What's wrong with you? What if he don't give it back or something else?" Jake asked getting anxious. "Don't worry, trust me." The brown man nodded uncertainly. He trusted the little one, but why should he trust Park Jay? The bell rang and he got back into the class. He looked out of the glass, seeing the sky darken. He hadn't brought an umbrella even though Heeseung had warned him. "Sunghoon, solve this operation." The teacher said irritated by the fact that the boy was apparently not paying attention. The nominee gave an embarrassed smile scratching his neck. He got up and went to the blackboard. It was obvious he didn't understand anything. He turned to look at his classmates for help and Jake began to suggest. He was the best in math and his good heart wouldn't let him let the boy take a five. "Amazing sunghoon. Go back to your seat." The slightly shorter lady said, pointing to his spot with a smile. The raven smiled in turn, bowing his head and sitting down. he turned to Jake and gave him a beautiful smile. His eyes sparkled. The older couldn't take his eyes off those eyes. "Thanks Sweetie." He said winking at him and then turned to the front. His heart was beating so fast and he couldn't stop thinking about how those eyes looked at him, that look was different from that of strangers or his friends, it was strange and reassured him.

Finished his lessons he walked to the exit tired.
He felt his heavy eyes, his arms and legs hurt and he just wanted to sleep.

---

I am writing a woosan. I will probably publish it after this book or when this is at a good point and that one too.