18 [ fix ]

"so you just want to leave him space?" jay asked to the boy.

"yeah, that is what i want to do. but it is hurting so bad." the boy explained sipping his drink from the can. "then don't."

"what?" sunghoon asked not really getting what his cousin was trying to say.

"it hurts you and he's hurt too. you're old enough, you're not five sunghoon. just talk it out!" the older said like it was obvious. yes, he had a point but what could he do without making jake uncomfortable.

"how can i when he doesn't want to talk to me?" he asked. "find a way. i can't be the only one with a brain hoon." jay said giggling.

sunghoon faked to hit him before laughing a bit too. okay, shit was ready to go.

the first thing he did was talk to heeseung. he need an advise from him, and approval. he was jake's best friend, he knew what was better maybe.

"i think jay is right. you two should talk for real. he's not getting better, and will not if you don't talk." heeseung explained to him.

"i got that, but how can i?" he asked. "i will find a way to make him talk to you, but the rest is on you." heeseung said before just going away.

sunghoon sighed being left with only his thought. the first thing he needed to do was thinking about what to say to him. he wanted to explain it all without sounding stupid or something like that. this is a big mess but he is ready to try and fix it.

sunghoon went home closing the door of his room and picking a casual notebook and searched for a clean page. he took a pen too and started thinking. maybe this wasn't what somebody would think it could be like, maybe that wasn't the most romatic way, but it was the only way he knew.

he nerves was that type of person that felt comfortable sharing his emotions. for this ge was called 'cold' sometimes, but he didn't really care if it wasn't from people he really loved, like his friends, crush or family.

this was difficult for him. let all of his emotions out on a page and finally telling them to someone. what if jake found them stupid or something like that. it was so scary. but sometimes we need to do things that are 'scary' for someone.

jake sited on the wooden bench in the garden of his house. he always went there when he needed to think and didn't want to be in his bedroom. he always loved the calm that this place emanated. for not speaking about the panorama.

it was full of flowers of all types and colors who were watered everyday at somehour. it was good listen to the sprinklers that watered all the plants and those little ones that gave that touch of color in the midst of all that green. the sky was of a beautiful blue and he had passed the fountain not long ago which still give him the sensation of his hand touching the water.

he liked that place so much.

"jake." someone called him interrupting all the peace. "oh. heeseung-hyung... what are you doing here?" he asked.

the voy sighed before talking again. "i know you will hate me for ruining your moment of pace in one of the places you love the most, but i wanted to talk to you. i need to talk to you." he explained starting to look around.

"tell me, what is it?" the younger asked with a slight concern. "it's... it is about... sunghoon." the older one said playing with his hands. jake sighed.

"what about him?" jake asked. his quiet peaceful moment was ruined but it was ok. "you should talk, you both need to talk. listen, i don't want to force you in anyway, but jakey, i see you suffer and it's killing me. you should, you really should. but you can think about it, if you need time! i- i- i don't want to anno-"

"if he talks to me i will be ready to talk and listen to him." jake simply said.

---

sorry if there are some errors. the chapter are getting short and shorter. and my motivation is also!