[ epilogue ]

“that’s what he said to me. i will never forget that moment.” sunghoon talked with dreaming eyes. he still remembered how it felt even after years and years.

“yah! daddy i just asked you how did you meet dad! i was not expecting so much.” aera whined to her dad.

sunghoon laughed at his daughter cute pout. she throw him the cushion she had on her lap. it hit sunghoon face. the man got up and started ticking her little daugher. the laugh echoed in the house.

“stop attacking our baby and come eat. dinner is ready!” the other dad of the baby said to his husband.

“dad!” the baby screamed escaping from the embrace of her father and going to her other dad. he hugged her tight and she stuck our her togue in a playful manner.

“okay wifey. i am coming.” he said with a smirk.

“stop calling me like that!” the boy blushed deeply. even after years he was still not used to how his husband could make him blush just by saying some stupid shit.

even after years, so many years, their relationship was the same. the way jake felt so safe with sunghoon, the way he could make him so happy.

a lot of thigs happened, like their daughter. they went through a lot of thigs, individually and as a couple.

but their relationship only grow stronger.