4 [Wake up]

Jake was sitting again with his friends. They were talking about nothing in particular. "I forgot my math's book." The brunette said sighing. The others looked at him. "What is happening to you in those days?" Niki asked to the older worried. "It's nothing." He said standing up. "See you later at Heeseung's house." They all greeted him. He could still hear them. "If Jake's head wasn't on his neck he would probably lose that too." Sunoo said and they all laughed.

How could he say that the past night was spent talking with hoon and for all the lessons he couldn't stop imagining his classmate a.k.a the figure skater?

He sighed and entered in the classroom. Sunghoon was sleeping there. He slowly walked to his seat to take the book. "J-Jake! Jake don't!" The raven started yelling. Jake was taken back from his name being called, he looked at the younger seeing he was still asleep. "A nightmare?" He asked to himself. Sunghoon started yelling more and sweat could clearly be seen on his face. The brunette started to shake him in an attempt to make him up. The boy finally did taking some deep breaths. There were tears at the sides of his eyes. "Sunghoon, are you okay?" Jake asked with a worried tone. "Yes, I am. It was just a nightmare." He said trying to calm himself. "Just a nightmare." He whispered this time to himself. Jake decided to not mention the fact that the boy called his name. "Then I am going." He said taking the book. "Are you sure you don't wanna spend the day with me, sweetie?" Sunghoon said. Even if Jake was from behind, he could imagine the smirk on the face of the younger. How could he wake up from a nightmare and flirt with him?

Jake's heart started pouring like it was following the time of an español summer hit. The older bit his upper lip trying to make his heart stop. "I have to go." He then proceeded to the door. "Well, when you're free you can always call me, sweetie." Jake just got out of the class.

When he was finally out of the academia, he started slapping his face trying to wake him up from any sort of dram this was. Sweetie? For real? "Is he flirting with me?" "Who's flirting with you?" A guy with a familiar voice asked. "Oh, Niki! I didn't say flirting!" He started panicking. "Yes, sure hyung. Can we go together to Heeseung-hyung house?" Jake breathed and nodded. The two started walking while talking and laughing. It was cute spending time with this little boy. Jake couldn't say his family was perfect, he didn't even see them as a family. His friends were his real family: Sunoo, Niki, Heeseung and Jungwon were always there for him. As he thought about it a big smile appeared on his face. "Is this heeseung-hyung house?" Niki asked seeing the address. They were never been there, the only house they had gone was Jungwon's. They were often hanging out not at someone house. Jake nodded.

The oldest house wasn't so big: it was a house with two floors and all the essentials rooms. Their friends were already sitting there in the living room. Niki and Jake sat down. "Someone is flirting with Jake-Hyung!" Niki exclaimed. The said man's cheeks turned red as a chilli and his eyes widened. "I-it's not s-so!" He screamed taking a pillow and tossing it on the boy who had just spilled something. "Is it that boy... Park Sunghoon ?!" Sunoo asked snapping his fingers when he managed to catch the name. Jungwon looking at him smiled. "I already told you it's nobody." Jake said holding his head down and fiddling with his hands. "You're lying. When you lie you don't look us in the eyes and, besides, you are fiddling with your hands, which symbolizes that you are nervous." The oldest said. Jake was surprised by the observation of the older, was he really that predictable? "I've known you long enough to know your habits." He responded to the other's shocked expression. "You can close your mouth now." Jungwon said laughing. The boy threw him a pillow too, and when Jungwon missed his aim, a real pillow war began.

---

They're so cute. I want a friendship like theirs. So I was listening to twenty one pilots and said "why don't do a Sunday update?"

I don't know if you believe in horoscope or mbti type, but in the second one I do. I don't believe in horoscope even if I know someone do and I don't want to argue. But I believe in mbti type cause I think it is from science itself? I don't know how to explain it, I just believe in it. Yesterday I found out heeseung is a Male INFP and I love male infps.

How are you?

Do you believe in horoscope and/or mbti types? If yes what are yours?

I am an isfp sagittarius.