32

one year later - third person's pov

"school year is going to end soon~" i relaxed myself with the cold breeze.

"which month did we start studying for our senior year?" rae yeon asked.

jyeuna closed her eyes and tried to remember. "mm.. it was april, last year and it's going to end this month." she answered.

"the exam was really hard but we managed to get into a university." says rae yeon.

"haha, yeah. but how's your relationship with seo jin?" asked jyeuna.

"well.. it's going really well.. seo jin and i wouldn't have met because of you.. so, thank you so much.. chingu-yah!" rae yeon replies.

the both laughs until...

one year ago

"jyeuna-yah, i don't like it here, go to korea and study!" jim tried to persuade jyeuna but it didn't work.

"sirheo." she simply says.

"jebal~~" "then do something for me." jyeuna comes up with a condition.

"okay, okay! i'll do anything!"

jyeuna's pov

oppa wanted me to go back to seoul and study there. if i complete one year from next month, then i'm going to graduate.

i'm turning nineteen on this week's friday, next week on wednesday is going to be a new month.

i want to start fresh again. a 'no-more-running-away' life. i'll have to get over from what happened three weeks ago.

but before i could do that, i'll have to have luhan away from my life. i don't want to see him. i don't want to see him being hurt...

i don't want to hurt him.. again.

"don't ever meet with luhan again."

rae yeon's pov

i couldn't contact luhan as i sense that something was wrong.

did he reconcile with that ahn jyeuna? ugh. there's only one way to find out.

[dialing 'tall elf'] - chanyeol.

chanyeol: yobeoseyo?
me: hey pcy!

i pretended to be bright.

chanyeol: r-rae.. yeon?
me: yup, it's me!
chanyeol: why did you call?
me: just wanna ask where jyeuna is..
chanyeol: she's on a date with luhan.
me: m-mwo?!
chanyeol: just kidding.

i tightened my fist. it's hard to play the bright sissy as the co-lead joked around with my senses.

me: ugh. stop that. where's your girlfriend?
chanyeol: girlfriend? which one?
me: haha. nice one. cheating on jyeuna, aye?
chanyeol: nah, i don't have time for that.

i was silent for awhile until my phone which was just on my right ear, vibrated.

luhan's calling me~~

me: nevermind. there's no need to tell me where jyeuna is.

i missed a call from my dear. uh-oh. i called back luhan but he didn't answer my first and second call but answered on my third call.

me: luhan-ah! i was so worried about you! didn't you know that i tried contacting you for like hundreds of time.
luhan: ...
me: hello? luhan-ah, are you listening?
luhan: sorry but i don't understand what you are trying to say. this seemed to be a lost phone with no passcode so i decided to call someone from this phone's contact list who missed call for thirty-seven times.