04

< edited >

jyeuna's pov

[ buzz ]

I heard the doorbell buzz and knew that it was Jordan. I opened the door and hugged him without thinking. He hugged me back and pecked a kiss on my forehead.

luhan's pov

As I was about to get out of the toilet. I heard the doorbell buzz as Jyeuna opened the door and let him in. Without talking, she hugged him tightly. I sighed, walking away. If I confessed to you earlier, would I be able to receive what he received just now? Her warm hugs. I looked back at them and saw him pecking a kiss on her forehead.

[ buzz ]

I heard the doorbell buzz again as Jyeuna ran towards the door and opened it. "Boo!" "Boo!" Rae Yeon and Jyeuna tried to scare each other in unison. It's Jyeuna's girl best friend, Kim Rae Yeon. The other side kick.

jyeuna's pov

The doorbell buzzed once again. I ran towards the door and opened it, knowing that it was Rae Yeon. I planned to scare her but didn't know she planned the same. "Boo!" "Boo!" We both shouted and laughed.

"Wah, jjinja oremanida (it has been so long)!" Jordan, Rae Yeon and I group-hugged. "I know right!" We three released from the hug and sat down, chit-chatting about life after one year.

***

"It's getting late, I better be back home now." Rae Yeon said. "Aww. But you live alone." I frowned. "So?" She raised her brows. "Sleep over with us!" I suggested. "Haha. I knew you would say that so that's why I brought these!" She opened her bag pack.

Inside, I saw her favorite blanket and her sleeping wears. "Cham. You're very well prepared huh." Jordan chuckled. "What about you? Are you going to sleep here too?" Rae Yeon asked him. Jordan nodded as he hugged the pillows I had prepared.

We, fifteen, spent the night on the floor. I couldn't sleep as something was bothering me. I didn't see Luhan after he excused himself. Perhaps, is he still inside the toilet? What's taking him so long?

-- chapter iv --