34

chapter 34 -

"you bitch, where is luhan?!" rae yeon barged inside the unlocked door.

"w-what are you doing here?" jim asked as he was unaware of what is happening.

"where is my son?" hui na asked in a serious way as she stepped inside jim and jyeuna's apartment.

"l-luhan?" jim asked.

jyeuna came out of her room and darted a scary stare to both rae yeon and hui na. "how many times must i tell you that he's not here?"

"ugh. shut your mouth. just let us search your f***ing apartment." rae yeon started messing up things in her way and searched randomly for luhan.

"luhan-ah! where are you?" rae yeon shouted like a kid.

jyeuna crossed her arms as she takes out her phone. "no cell phones for now dear," hui na grabbed jyeuna's phone "'cause you might be asking my son to escape."

hui na checked jyeuna's messages and never even seen a single text from luhan.

"i'm telling you that i don't have any business to do with that guy." jyeuna said but hui na ignores her.

after searching a large apartment for an hour, hui na approached jyeuna and asked, "where is my son?" jyeuna sighed and uncrossed her arms. "he's not here." she answered calmly, holding back her anger.

"you probably asked him to hide somewhere else." rae yeon said and walked beside hui na. "why would i do that?" jyeuna narrowed her brows and bit her lip.

"for money. duh."

chanyeol's pov

after my conversation with rae an, she left. probably hurt by the words i told her.

"leave.."

out of nowhere, i suddenly remembered luhan. i'm pretty sure he's leaving or he.. already left. what was it that i wanted to do before rae an barged in the dorm..?

oh yeah, jyeuna! tell jyeuna. but.. will she be hurt?

my phone vibrated as i saw jim as the caller i.d. i answered his call and heard hui na, rae yeon and jyeuna's voice loudly until jim whispered to his phone.

"chanyeol-ah!"
"what is it?" i asked feeling uneasy.
"do you f***ing know where luhan is?"
"luhan? why?"
"his mother and girlfriend are here asking where the heck is luhan and are accusing jyeuna for making luhan leave them both."
"mwo?!" my eyes widened in shock. "he.. he left for somewhere, asking me to take care of jyeuna in his stead." i added.
"what?!" suddenly, the call ended.

i didn't bother to call him back, i quickly ran outside and grabbed a taxi. i told the driver the address of jim's apartment and set offed.

third person's pov - jim's apartment

"stop blaming my sister for it!" says jim. "then who should we blame? you?" rae yeon asked and walked back sassily, feeling like she's high.

"luhan.. luhan left america..." jim muttered. "mwo?!" hui na shouted. "it's all this girl's (jyeuna) fault!" rae yeon yelled and grabbed jyeuna's hair.

rae yeon started a fight but jyeuna did not even budge no matter how much rae yeon pulls her hair, she did not care.

chanyeol arrived in the scene and went inside, trying to stop rae yeon. "luhan left on his own decision!" he shouted, making everyone freeze on their spot.

he took out a letter from his pocket and gave it to hui na. rae yeon ran beside her and read the letter together quietly.

two hours ago before the argument: