02

< edited >

jyeuna's pov

"I'm back!" My brother shouted after opening the door, holding a plastic full of Nutella. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Suho and Kyungsoo ran to where my oppa was while I walked lazily towards them.

I counted the Nutellas and face-palmed. Six Nutellas? One Nutella for one person? Heol. Are they seriously going to eat all these without bread? Oh my goodness.

The five of them grabbed their own Nutellas before walking off to get their spoons. "I'm back too!" The six of us looked at where the voice sounded from and saw Minseok standing at the staircase, about to jump to us.

He then jumped and snatched my Nutella. There he goes with his comeback. Oh geez. "Hah! The Nutella King made his comeback successfully!" He announced boldly.

The days when Minseok always snatched other's Nutellas and kept announcing that he's the Nutella King. I turned around and saw Baekhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Suho, hugging their Nutellas tightly. I laughed at their postures and ignored Minseok who stole my Nutella.

I don't care. I don't want to end up at the toilet anyways. I wonder how the six of them (plus Xiumin) are going to share the comfort room though. Haha.

.
.
.

"Hyung!"
"Junmyeon-ah, I won't ever ask for money so please just let me in first!" Sehun and Baekhyun knocked on the toilet door, pleading Suho to use it faster.

The situation at the toilet on the second floor was no different from the toilet on the first floor. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were knocking madly, shouting Minseok's name.

"Yah! I'll never cook for you.. Ever again!" Kyungsoo threatened as he knocked on the door with his rage mode on. "Minseok-ah! Quicken up! Argh, palli!" Chanyeol shouted with his deep voice.

I saw Baekhyun run up the stairs, heading to the second floor, checking whether the queue is shorter while Chanyeol did the same. "Aish!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun cursed in unison.

"Haha. I guess Minseok saved me from using the toilet." I said as I continued to rest on the couch. "I know right." Tao agreed and we both chuckled and giggled at the six who were arguing for the toilet.

-- end of chapter ii --