03

< edited >

jyeuna's pov

I saw my phone which was at Luhan's side, light up and buzzed, in reminder that a message was sent to me. "Lulu, can you tell me who messaged?" I asked him since it was just right beside him.

"It's from," he checked the sender's name again and read it for me. "Jordan Hui." After he read it, I stood up straight and ran to Luhan, taking my phone back.

"Who's Jordan?" He asked. I scratched my nape and blushed. "Nae namja chingu.." I answered and cleared my throat. "Y-your boyfriend?" He repeated. "Yeah, my boy friend." I replied with a slight nod.

Luhan stood still, placing his mind somewhere else. "Yah, is there anything wrong?" I asked but he shook his head and excused himself to the comfort room. It felt as though he was going through some difficulties.

luhan's pov

"Who's Jordan?" I asked, looking at her straight on the eyes. She scratched her nape and blushed. "Nae namja chingu." She answered with a smile. Sh-She has a boyfriend? But she has never told me about that. What about Jim? Does he know about it?

"Yah, is there anything wrong?" She asked. Yes there is but I'll have to say that there's nothing wrong. I liked you for all these years yet I had to hear every time that I'm your best friend. I shook my head in reply and excused myself to go to the toilet.

There I looked at the mirror. I disguised as her best friend to be close around her. But what she gave me in return to my friendliness was this.. Well, it isn't her fault for not knowing about my feelings. It was mine. If I had never been your best friend and confessed to you straight away, would the consequences turn out differently?

jyeuna's pov

Jordan texted me sweetly. I smiled throughout our conversation but the other's thought that I was being weird once again. I blushed away embarrassingly and continued my conversation with Jordan.

"Jyeuna-yah, are you home?" He texted. I sat up straight and fixed my hair properly. "Yeah. I'm with my friends though." I replied. "Can I come over?" He's coming over? Oh my gosh. I ran up to my room, changing my pajamas into shorts and my loose shirt into some random hoodie. "Of course you can! I'll call Rae Yeon. It has been one year ever since you both met. Jalga, see you later. Saranghae!" "Alright, nado saranghae."

After conversing with him, I then put on my BB Cream. Moments later, after fixing myself, I called Rae Yeon. I scrolled my contact list and found her with "Kim-chi" as the contact name.

"Kim Rae Yeon ~" I whined childishly. "Ahn Jyeuna ~" she did the same. "I'll be straight to the point as to why I called you," I cleared my throat. "Can you come over? Jordan's coming. It has been a year ever since we three had been together! So you better come! See ya!" I ended the phone call, not waiting even for a second just for her answer. She has been my best friend for years and she knows that whenever I hung up without her answer, she'll have to come. Hihi.

-- end of chapter iii --