20

Chanyeol's POV

We finally met up with Luhan here at America along with Jim. They also shared to us that they live in the same apartmemt.

But will Jim tell Luhan about Jyeuna.

Aish.. Forget about that.. Jyeuna clearly told Jim about not telling the others including Luhan about herself.

So... Yep.. Kai also informed us that he's going to Hong Kong with his parents..

Aigoo.. I miss Kai.

Ah! I forgot about something!!

What was it about??.. Uhm.. G-Girl.. P-Phone.. E-Every.. Day.. Ah! Everyday, Luhan seems like he's talking to a girl.. A girl who is somewhat a nagger.. Ah! Kim Rae Yeon! She keeps calling Luhan.. And there was once I heard them talk with a loud speaker.. I think it was four or five days ago..

Flashback - 5 days ago

I was walking to the kitchen to get some yogurt from the fridge.. I saw Luhan talking on the phone..

I was about to greet him but he seems busy talking.

And.. Their conversation was on a loud speaker.

"Oppa.. Let's go watch a movie." The voice of the person who Luhan is talking to said.

It sounded like a girl and that voice.. Seems familiar.

"Tsk. Go watch a movie yourself." Luhan said.

Wah~ I finally get to see Luhan's rude side!

"Oh.. Should I just call her?" "ANDWAE!!.. A-Arraseo.. Let's have our date held at the cinema.." Luhan sighed. "Date? So you call it date instead of hanging out? Ahh~ finally! Well then, pick me up here at my house, next week, Sunday. 1:30 pm."

"A-Arraseo.."

"Sarang--"

Before the girl finish off her sentence, Luhan ended the call.

Call 'her'? Date?

What's this? Was that Jyeuna? Ani.. The voice sounded different from Jyeuna's..

Wait..! It kind of sounded like..

Omo! It's sounded like Kim Rae Yeon!

There's no way they are together! Should I report this to Jyeuna? No way! It'll hurt her!

Eotteokhe?

End of flashback

'Til now.. I still don't know what I should do..

...

Rae Yeon's POV

My parents said that Luhan agreed to it. Heol~ Can't believe he just did that..

But my plan is probably going to work out. They'll be together. I'm sure of it.

I've been calling Luhan everyday.. My parents alway goes into my room asking whether I had call him or not.

They'll probably know if I lied to them.. They always eavesdrop outside my door.. So I had no choice but to call him infront of them. Ugh.

He'll probably think that I'm a nagger. A talkative.. Nagger.

But if he doesn't talk to me.. I'll use Jyeuna.. I always tell him that I'll call Jyeuna if he doesn't agree to what I'm saying or if he doesn't talk back.