07

< edited >

jyeuna's pov

i slowly opened my eyes and woke up. i stretched out my arms and looked at my bed. "ddeonahajima.." i heard myself blurting out a line from my dreams.

last night, i dreamt of luhan hugg-- wait, what am i thinking? also, was the dream actually real? it felt as though it is real. ugh. oh yeah, what about rae yeon and jord-- "i said get out!" i suddenly got my sense back. i almost forgot that i broke my relationships with them both. aish.

if that wasn't a dream, no it's more likely a nightmare that turned into a dream when luhan appeared.. if that wasn't a dream, then i slept with.. i paused and blushed. so this is it, my first day as luhan's girlfriend.

i smiled and sat at my bed. speaking of luhan, where is he? is he making me breakfast? hihi. why am i getting all excited over this? seriously jyeuna, you know that you can't handle his handsomene-- oh gosh, what am i talking about now? and why am i talking to myself?

i chuckled with a smile. "DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO BE THAT CLOSE WITH MY SISTER?!" a familiar voice shouted, echoing along the hallway.

what was that?

before i stood up, i heard a vase being broken really loud. it sounded as if it was a big vase. big vase.. wait, that's my project for arts at school! i quickly stood up and ran downstairs.

before i could take my last step down, i saw a scene that would probably taken for the movies or dramas. this is reality.. why would those scenes happen here..

***

luhan's pov

i woke up and smiled at the sight of jyeuna's face, sleeping. "why're you always so cute?" i pinched the edge of her nose and said good morning to her even though she was sleeping.

i heard footsteps coming towards jyeuna's room. the doorknob turned and the door opened. please let it not be jim. i'm going to be so dea-- "luhan?" i looked up and saw jim. oh god.

"what the hell are you doing here?" he asked as his calm face turned into an upset face. i'm so dead. aish. of all times, it had to be now? the first day as jyeuna's boyfriend is ruined. ugh. "just.. come down and have a talk with me." he tried to put on his poker face. is he mad or not? sheesh, it's making me confused.

i took my guard off my shoulders, thinking that i'd be having a casual talk with jim. "DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO BE THAT CLOSE WITH MY SISTER?" he shouted straight on my face. well, i guessed wrongly.

"Jim-ah --" he stopped me before saying anything as he punched me accurately on my damn face. "she's my sister, you promised me to always protect her but i didn't expect you to do it this way!" he yelled after kicking me on my stomach.

"just because you're an idol, doesn't mean you don't deserve these kind of beatings. he added as i saw minseok run down. "yah, what's going on?!" he questioned and panicked. "what the heck is going on?" baekhyun woke up from the couch.

soon, the other members gathered, asking what was happening. for a second, we forgot that they slept on the floor. "what's going on? ah, this universal star idol slept with my sister." the others stared at me like i'm a crazy dude.

"but can't there be a reason why he did that?" suho came between jim and i. he crossed his arms, "so quit with this nonsense." he added, turning his head left and right to look at us both.

"yah, stay away from this business, it's nothing related about you anyways." he told suho and grabbed me by my collar. "you too, stay away from my sister!" he shouted. i can't do that for your damn information. i loved her for years and you asked me to give up my feelings which had already been accepted? sorry jim. even if you don't approve mine and jyeuna's relationship, i won't care and just love her continuously.

i was lost in my thoughts as he threw me down to a vase, tearing off my skin. fuck, it stings. "a-ah." i moaned from pain. "you deserve it you idiot." he cursed.

"o-oppa.."

-- end of chapter vii --