24

Tell us." Baekhyun insists.

"I was actually the first one to know about Luhan and Rae Yeon." Chanyeol reveals while scratching his nape.

"About them? What about them? Wait, their relationship?!" D.O shouts his last sentence which woke some of the members.

"When Luhan stayed with us here.. I heard him talk to Rae Yeon. I also thought it was strange. Rae Yeon betrayed Jyeuna. Ani, Rae Yeon cheated with Jordan over Jyeuna." Chanyeol explains as he sits on the couch.

Sehun was listening attentively until something totally caught him.

"Wait.." Sehun stops Chanyeol.

Sehun stood up and walked in circles.

"Stop it.. It's making me dizzy." Says Xiumin who just got out of his room at the first floor.

"That's odd. I recently talked with Rae Yeon-noona. And she told me that--" "What? You talked with her?"

Asked Xiumin with his bad breath.

"Aish. Hyung, you have a bad breath! Please brush your teeth!" Says Sehun who unintentionally smelled Xiumin's breath.

"Hehe.." Xiumin smiled.

"What did you two talk about?" Baekhyun who seemed quiet for a while asked.

"At our first conversation, she told me to bring Jyeuna-noonim at the cinema.." Sehun says with his flustered face.

Everyone thought except for Chanyeol that it was weird that Rae Yeon also already knew.

"That's where Jyeuna saw Rae Yeon and Luhan." Chanyeol suddenly points his finger to Sehun with further information.

"Then were you the one who brought Jyeuna there?" D.O asks Sehun.

The four seemed to be having deep thoughts with their gathered information.

"Nope. It wasn't me, hyung." Sehun answered as he pops the 'p' sound from the word 'nope' .

"Then who was it?" Baekhyun asks himself while biting his pinky finger.

"Are you all talking about Jyeuna, Rae Yeon and Luhan? Let me join!" Xiumin joyfully joins the detectives.

"You keep butting in. Whatever." D.O says.

"It was me who brought Jyeuna at the cinema." Blurts Chanyeol. "MWO?!" Shouts the other four in a questioning way.

"Mm.. I brought her there. Because I want her to see how them both, Luhan and Rae Yeon." Explains Chanyeol.

"Wae? Why did you have to do that?" Baekhyun asked.

"Because I like Jyeuna." Chanyeol simply answers.

"Ey, hyung, we all like Jyeuna-noonim." Sehun says as he doesn't want to hear that Chanyeol meant that he loves Jyeuna.

"Not just as a friend. My feelings for her are more than that. So are hers." Chanyeol stood up and walked towards the exit.

"What do you mean?" "S-She likes you too?" Xiumin and D.O asked.

"We.. Are in a relationship."

Chanyeol's phone ringed as Jyeuna's name appeared.

Chanyeol answers his phone.

Chanyeol: Jyeuna-yah.. Why did you call?

The four stared at Chanyeol as soon as he answered his phone.

Jyeuna: Chanyeol-ah. Let's meet. Well.. If you're not busy..
Chanyeol: Wait a second..

Chanyeol pressed the loud speaker and walked back to the couch.

Chanyeol: Jyeuna, uhm. Can you repeat what you said just now?
Jyeuna: I asked you if we can meet if you're not busy.

Xiumin's eyes widened, D.O's mouth was open in an 'o' shape, Sehun and Baekhyun wore their shocked faces.

Chanyeol: Is it a date? Heh. Arraseo.
Jyeuna: I'll text you the location.
Chanyeol: I'll pick you--
Jyeuna: Don't. I'll come by myself. It's just near my apartment building.
Chanyeol: Oh. Okay.. Then.
Jyeuna: See you~
Chanyeol: Mm.. S-See you too.

Jyeuna hangs up.

"I'll come with you." Out of nowhere, Suho who was eavesdropping after Chanyeol says from the kitchen.

"H-Hyung... How come you're there?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah, we never saw you walk to the kitchen." Xiumin says.

"I'll also come with you." Says Baekhyun with his half excited and half serious face.

The other three also volunteered to come with Chanyeol.

Chanyeol agreed thinking how'd he explain this to Jyeuna.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

hai hai hai c:

eye layk yoo. omf. im so random ^^

Anyways, halloo everywann ;-

Hihi. Author-nim is in a good mood rn :]

But will the EXO members feel the same way as I feel once they all find out about Jyeuna one by one?

Find out on 'A Promise (EXO's Luhan)'