35

chapter 35

after the so called 'reunion' of exo, jyeuna and rae yeon. one has yet to come. they felt like having a missing piece from themselves.

jyeuna tried to lighten up the mood but they stopped her because they all know how much it hurts to be not with him. they missed someone none other than this guy called lu han.

"i came ~!" a familiar voice echoed from outside the door. they had their heads up and stared at each other thinking that it was the guy who they were waiting for.

the door creaked open and there comes the footsteps of... "jim?! aish." suho cursed as all of them were disappointed except for jyeuna who wasn't expecting anything.

"wae, wae, wae?" jim asked after all the commotion of their disappointments. "yah, don't talk. all of us were expecting luhan to come." baekhyun said. "well except for one." rae yeon said as she glanced at jyeuna.

"yah!" chanyeol grabbed both baekhyun and rae yeon's attention, telling them both to shut up despite jyeuna's mood. the both finally got back to their senses and said sorry to chanyeol.

"anyways, how is life?" kai asked jim, rae yeon and jyeuna. "full of complications, duh." rae yeon answered as she rolled her eyes. "not the same without lu --" chanyeol eyed jim before he says luhan's name.

does jyeuna's best friend and brother even knows what she likes, loves or hates? oh god. chanyeol thought.

"jyeu.. na?" kai waved his hands in front of her face, trying to get her attention. "h-huh?" jyeuna was startled. everyone was curious of what she was deeply thinking. but one felt jealous as he knows what she was thinking.

chanyeol's pov

how can you still not move over him? i was first to have a crush on you, to approach you at america. i was always first but i felt like i'm always second. and that guy.. that guy, luhan. he was like always first.

it's unfair.

i tried to be happy when you dumped me. just like what happened after rae an dumped me. i feel jealous of lu han. what does he have to make you feel like that?

sehun's pov

i was observing every move that everyone in this room makes and i only notice two persons who wasn't talking at all.

yeah, it's chanyeol hyungnim and jyeuna noonim.

hyung was staring at noona with a sad face on while noona was thinking deeply. kai hyungnim couldn't even get her attention until he waved his hand in front of her face.

"h-huh?" noona finally gotten back to her senses. "is there.. anything wrong? you look so pale." kai hyungnim asked. "t-there is nothing wrong.." she answered and smiled as she scratched her nape.

"okay.. oh yes, i was asking just asking this question awhile ago, how's life?" he asked as he put his arms around her. "it feels like i don't have a complete body.." she thought that she muttered to herself but everyone heard her.

ugh. now luhan hyung is missing. i was trying hard to put them back together and then this happened! aish. why do i even care now? it has been a year anyways..

suho's pov

the air was filled with cold silence until i gathered my courage to talk to jyeuna. i felt that i shouldn't bother her for now because she's in a deep thought with luhan.. but.. i want to really talk to her.. best friend to best friend.

"jyeuna.." i whispered to jyeuna and pointed to the door, signaling her to go outside for awhile as she nodded in my command with a small smile.