11

YAYAYAY! The last day of school is coming closer!
----------
Chapter 11: Luhan's POV:

She still hasn't showed up. I miss her..

Where really is she?

I want to tell her how much I was worried. I want to tell her.. How much... I.. Love her.

She never gave me a chance to tell her that before she was missing.
She never gave me a chance even just to see her..

"Hyung.. Let's eat.." Sehun turned up at the park where I usually was.
At the park where Jyeuna told me to go to and treat it like a date with her after I get discharged from the hospital which was not too long ago. At the park where she and I first met.

I waited for her. But she never showed up.

"Sirheo.. Go eat by yourself.." I refused, still waiting for her.
I waited for her in three days, with my disguise on, with junk foods and instant noodles.

I'm a total idiot, aren't I? (No you're not Lulu..!)

"Hyung.. Stop waiting for her!" Sehun, for the first time, shouted at me.

"She's not going to come back again.." He added.

"How can you know? How can you know she's not coming back anymore?" I asked. Almost crying.

Sehun may be right.

I ran away. My half says I want to be alone. And my other half says.. I need.. Her.

"HYUNGG!!!" Sehun yelled. "HYUUNGG COMEE BAACK!~~"

I'm now nowhere to be seen. Just like Jyeuna.

*1 month later: Lay's POV:

"EXO member, Lu Han, still nowhere to be found. Fans outside the SM Entertainment company, nagging with signs, asking them to find Lu Han."

Tch.. Where the heck is he?!

"I'm going to die.. Detectives kept coming in and out of our dorms.. Aigoo.." Baekhyun complained as well as Xiumin.

"Sorry hyungs.. It's my fault.." Sehun said.. This kid, how many times must he apologize?

"It's okay.. You kept apologizing to us whenever this news keeps coming up on every channel. One apology is okay. It's okay."

ChanYeol said, comforting Sehun.
"Chanyeol's right.. But now.. Not only Luhan is missing.. Jyeuna too." When SuHo brought up Jyeuna's name. Everyone kept quiet.

Until I broke the long silence.

"If both of them are missing.. Could it be.. By any chance.. They're both together right now??" I asked.

"That's possible. But how can Luhan run away without even knowing where Jyeuna is?" Kai asked, making it even more complicated.

"Maybe Jyeuna saw the news and contacted Luhan?" D.O said.

"But Jyeuna isn't the kind of girl who will just keep someone with her without even reminding us like what happened when we all babysat a baby with Jyeuna.." Tao said, alarming us what type of girl Jyeuna is.

"Tao's right.." Kai confirmed. Kai was really friendly with Jyeuna and so the two of them always share secrets together just like bestfriends, along with Luhan, Baekhyun, D.O and Kim.

This is trouble.

Jyeuna's POV:

I'm lonely. But.. I can't go back. I still need to get my self together.
It has been one month... Trying to gather myself.

I miss him. So much..

"Get yourself together, Ahn Jyeuna.." I told myself.

"Oh.. Hi, Jyeuna! We need you for our rehearsals. Can you please come with us?" Meet my new closest friend, April, April Rivers.

"Uhm.. Okay.. But I think I can only last for three hours.. I need to do something really important.. So, is it okay?" I said, in English.

Wondering why I spoke in English? No.. I'm not at America..

I'm at France.

I'm not in Korea or America.

I want no one from Seoul, who knows me, sees me here.

I need to hide myself. If they do see me, I'll run away. That's my plan. For.. My life.

*Flashback: 2 months ago.

I saw D.O running towards me. He probably have the news if the operation was succesful..

"How did it go?" I asked nervously. My hands were shaking, my legs were shaking.. Nervously..

"It's succesful, you don't need to worry.. The nurses said you'll be able to visit him after one hour.. You can rest for awhile, I'll stay here and call you if we can visit him.." D.O suggested. I nodded in agreement and walked away, I turned back and saw him smiling and waving to me as I did the same.

I heard footsteps of heels following me.

I stopped for a moment until the lady who owns the sound of the footsteps came around and faced me.

It's Kim. Kim Rae Yun. My 'ex' bestfriend. My 'ex-boyfriend's' girlfriend.

She looked at me straight in the face and said, "Break up with him."

This bitch is driving me nuts.

"Break up with who?" I asked, pretending not to know who I should break up with.

"You know who I am talking about. Just break up with him." She said with her right eye brow raised.

"You really are rude." I said without having a change of emotion.

"I haven't changed at all, you know that? Stop talking about me. Break up with Lu--." Before she could say Luhan's name, without having any thoughts, I slapped her.

"I was just expecting that.. I guess my predictions are right." She smirked and walked towards my direction.

Now we're ear to ear.
"Break up with him. You'll get your body ripped apart by his fans if I share this story to a reporter, saying that you're the reason why Luhan is here and that both of you are in a relationship. He'll lose his fans and popularity and gain your love. While you lose nothing and continue to hurt him. Or in the other way round, he'll gain fans and popularity while you endure the pain that you were suppose to give him. Do you want him to be happy or yourself to be happy?" She asked and started walking away with her heels clicking onto the ground again.

I now felt pain. She's right. I have this pain that'll hurt him.

I want him to be happy.

Without thinking, I grabbed a plain paper that was on the ground and wrote a letter for Luhan.

But I realized that leaving him will hurt him twice. But he can still be happy without me right?

He has a lot of friends, cheering and supporting him. He can find a new.. Girlfriend.. It can be that way, right?

Right.

I took out a pen from my shoulder bag and started writing.

As I was writing, tears started to fall from my cheeks.

I saw D.O calling someone until he hanged up.

"D.O!" I shouted. "Oh.. Jyeuna. Didn't I tell you to rest. Aigoo. You're really worried about Luhan, aren't you? Pshh, don't worry. He's going to be fine." He said, comforting me.

I gave him the letter, crying. Asking him to give it to Luhan when he wakes up.

D.O hugged me, I felt warmth. But it's not warm as Luhan's.

I'm going to miss all of them. I am.

*End of flashback.

Until then, no one found me. I'm happy and a bit sad.

I don't like hoping that they'll find me. It'll cause disappointments.

I need to endure it.