09

< unedited chapter including the chapters onward >

Previously on Chapter 8:

"Excuse me.. Is there any patients called LuHan?" I asked one of the nurses.

"Uhm.. He's at room 302.. But you can't--" Before the nurse could complete her sentence I ran to room 302.

"Agassi!" The nurse chased after me.

As I reached the right room. I tried opening the door.

It's locked. Why is it locked?

"Agassi! You can't come in that room... Patient LuHan is in a bad condition right now. And he's an idol that no one could just visit on." The nurse informed me.

"But I'm his friend!" I said.

"I'm sorry but you still can't. Even his band mates can't visit him." She said. Making me worry about him even more.

'Jim is mad because of a misunderstanding.. About Luhan and I... Luhan is hurt because of Jim's misunderstanding.

It's all my fault! If I just didn't asked him to stay, this wouldn't have happened.!' I thought as I cried.

~Jyeuna

------

Chapter 9: Xiumin's POV

The living room was filled with silence caused by Jim and Luhan.

Jim broke the long silence by leaving the living room and going upstairs, to his room.

*BUZZ*

The doorbell buzzed as I saw Chen standing at the gate.

I ran at the gate and opened it.

"Yah.. Why is it so quiet? We normally make noises as soon as people outside would yell at us giving us a warning to keep quiet.." Chen asked as he wondered and came inside Jim's house.

....

"Oh.. Chen hyung.. Annyeong h-" Sehun smiled brightly waving to Chen but he stopped as soon as he saw Chen staring at the broken vase that's covered with bloods.

"What exactly happened here?" Chen asked.

"Well.. Jim and Luhan fought and Jyeuna fainted. So, Luhan was seriously wounded--" I breathed for air for speaking so fast as soon as Chanyeol spoke for me.

"Suho, Baekhyun and Lay drove Jyeuna and Luhan to the hospital.." Chanyeol ended his sentence as another long silence filled the living room.

"But, shouldn't we visit them?" Chen asked.

"We can.. But what about Jim hyung?" Sehun asked, worrying about everyone.

"Well.. Luhan and him can't be together for now.." Tao said as he sat on the stairs.

"But he can take care of himself right?" Chen said as commonsense came in Tao's mind.

"Well.. Let's go change first." I said as I went to the guest room that me and Luhan used for the last few months.

The guest rooms are basically used by us.. Because outside the company dorms are always noisy because of the fans. So we decided to live at Jim's house for awhile.

....

"Everyone done?" Kai asked along the hallway.

"Yeah.. I already woke up Kris and Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said from the guest room, loud enough for us to hear.

I also packed Luhan's clothes. Well, Jim already packed one set of Jyeuna's clothes because she hasn't showered yet and he asked Sehun to give it to her. While Luhan is deeply wounded.. So he might need to stay at the hospital for the rest of the time.

"Chen and Kyungsoo.. Let's go buy breakfast then visit them. You guys go first.." I said as Chen agreed.

Kyungsoo took some side dishes from the fridge while Chen and I grabbed our wallets.

"Let's go.." Kyungsoo said as we three walked out the house.

....

*Jyeuna's POV*

I went back to my hospital room and slept while thinking about Luhan... Smiling and laughing..

"Mianhae.. Luhan-ah.." I said before I slept.

...

*Luhan's POV*

I woke up in a bad condition. Baekhyun said they'll be taking out the parts of the vase and heal my wounds.

But not just my body ached. My heart.. It hurts..

'Am I not supposed to like Jyeuna? Why is my fans separating me from her. Why is her brother separating me also from her?

Do we look bad together?' I thought as I cried.

It just hurts that everyone is trying to separate you from the one you love.

-END of Chapter 9-

It's Sunday :( I'm going to church later. Tomorrow is Monday :( UUGH..

Why is Monday so far to Saturday and Saturday so close to Monday?

I'm crying :"( Nah jk. But before I forget.

Rest in peace, Ladies' Code's RiSe and EunB, eonnies.

I know it's too late to say that but I heard it some day close to when they peacefully died. Rest in peace eonnies.