Hope Act 2 Finale

As they all stood in the wind looking at the monster of a building crumble in flames, Issei looked to (Y/N), who had his arm around Akeno as she leaned into his chest, they all stood in silence as they watched the fire dance throughout the building.

Issei: (Y/N) So... What was it

(Y/N): It was... A sort of brain, a monster, It possesed my mother... Well, tried too and failed so it came for me instead. Same thing happened, we both adapted its powers as well, probably because were devils. Taught that dick head not to mess with us

(Y/N) rubbed Akenos arm as she smiled and nuzzled into his chest, Xenovia then popped through his other arm and began cuddling him, then Irina hugged his torso from behind, they all embraced him in love and saftey.

Rias: I think its time to go home...

(Y/N): And go to fuckin bed cuz... I am so tired

Xenovia: Me too!

Akeno: With all this worry lifted off our shoulders... we must all be exhausted

Issei: Let's no more of (y/n)'s hereditary haunts us!

Everyone looked at Issei either annoyed or puzzled

Issei: what? It was a joke!

(Y/n): hehehe I thought it was pretty funny... but yeah let's go home guys.

As they stood all close together the bright symbol appeared below their feet as they then vanished. Leaving the hotel to burn down.... and scream.

8 days later

(Y/n) walked down the hall to his classroom, he was late again from oversleeping, no one blamed him but he felt he needed to shape up soon otherwise his grades would fall! But before he could enter the class room he felt a tap on his shoulder, he lifted the headphones off his head and turned to see someone he didn't expect.

Tsubaki: (y/n) hey...

(Y/n): Tsubaki? Um hey what a surprise, uh what's up?

Tsubaki: well umm..

(Y/n) didn't know Tsubaki too well but he knew she had a demeanour for being stern like her president Sona but she seemed... nervous? Flustered? (Y/n) was surprised by her posture and facial expressions.

Tsubaki: would you maybe... have lunch with me?

(Y/n): Um... Yeah!

Tsubaki: REALLY? Well I mean sure ok, we can go for a suitable lunch together.

(Y/n): sounds like a plan! I gotta go to class but I'll see you later!

Tsubaki: Yeah! I'll see you around

She happily skipped away as (y/n) chuckled and place the headphones back on his head as he strutted to his classroom. He reached the class and before he could touch the door it slid open instantly.

Rossweisse: Mr (L/N)!

(Y/n): Yess....

Rossweisse: Do you have any idea what time it is?

(Y/n): uuuhhhhh.... Late

Rossweisse: Get in the class Mr... you better be glad I have a soft spot for you

(Y/n): Cheers for that aye!

Rossweisse : That boi.....

(Y/n) POV

Since school was back everything almost felt normal besides the pacts and stray devils we had to do occasionally. One thing I noticed is that since that thing was out of my life, so was those powers I had for an occasion, but that doesn't matter, I still have my Electric power... Well to be honest i never named my power or did my father either... I guess it shall be!

(Click click)

Xenovia: Come on (y/n) class is over

Xenovia clicked her fingers in front of my face and I was swung back to life

(Y/n): oh, yeah sorry Xen I was lost in thought

Xenovia: oh are you ok??? Do you need anything?
Are you in pain? Are you...

(Y/n): Xenovia... I'm fine I promise, let's go to the club come on!

I held her hand as we walked across the school to the Occult Research Club.

3rd person POV:

(Y/n) and Xenovia walked up the stairs in the ORC and saw a white haired guy walk around the corner, and begin to descend the stairs. Xenovia watched the boi pass them and walk down and out the door.

(Y/n): Who was that?

Xenovia: That was Vali. also known as-

Akeno: The White Dragon Emperor

Akeno came up behind the two and instantly came to (y/n) side and clung to his arm.

Akeno: Afternoon honey~

(Y/n): Afternoon Akeno, how was your day?

Akeno: Boring I didn't get to see you until now.

(Y/n): Well your with me now

Akeno: That's right cutie~

She pecked and nuzzled into his shoulder as the continued up the stairs.

Akeno: But yes that Boy that we saw is also, Isseis rival, and he's really powerful.

(Y/n): Really?

Xenovia: They haven't properly fought yet but it's gonna happen one day.

(Y/n): I'll make sure to bring the popcorn for it

As they reached the main doors they step in to see most of the peerage but there was one Extra girl, she was wearing a VERY revealing kimono and was surprisingly tall!

Rias: Oh welcome you guys! This here is Kuroka! She is going to be staying with us for a bit!

Kuroka: Oh my my! Who is this guy?

(Y/n): I'm (y/n),

Kuroka: Son of the Devils Thor? I have heard a lot about you.

She strutted over him in a very sexy manner and stood right in front of (y/n).

Kuroka: I hope we get to know each other very well~

(Y/n): same to you Kuroka

She giggled and walked back to the lounge and sat on it taking up the entire spot stretching her legs out. The door then opened again revealing Issei and Asia.

Rias: Asia I told you... Tuesdays ISSEI IS MINE!

Asia: You ALWAYS TAKE HIM ON MY DAYS!

She clung onto Isseis arm in protection of the boy.

(Y/n): Seems like everyone is energetic today.

Akeno: They sure are hehe!

As we witnessed the fight between the girls and Issei we all laughed and continued on with the normal afternoon as a devil in Kujo Acadamey...

??? POV:

???: GASP!!!!

I jolted upwards as I collected the air around me into my now desperate lungs. I felt the ground beneath me was course and grainy, the sound to the right of me were waves crashing, I had woken up on a beach... the water I must've been in was dripping from my head and down to my body! Everything I looked around to see the land was shrouded in night and I was in the moonlight...

???: That worked, now...

"Where is my son?"

Act 2 end

Act 3 Black Sabbath