The Mind Flayer

The house was dark and cold, the screams were filling the air from all around me, I ran through the endless halls looking for something.
"HELP!!!"
A voice screamed from another corridor, another one from behind. They weren't stopping...
I ran straight forward and then I was suddenly in a field surrounded by a tree line, it was like night time but it was easy to see everything, I looked around and saw what looked like a dark hill past the tree line, then noises came from the tree line, whispers and screams.
Until I giant onimous sound filled the air, the Hill looking shadow began to grow, the thing filled the sky extending gigantic tentacles and a slope like head.
It looked at me and roared as it lunged from the sky getting closer and closer to me..
"Go away... Go away! GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAY!!!!! ."

I lunged out of the bed at top speed tripping over and landing on the floor, my body was drenched in sweat and I was out of breath, I leaned myself against the end of the bed and caught my breath.
"It's back... That dream... Its back..."
"(F) are you OK?" a voice emerged from across me and I saw irina at the door.
"Oh.. Irina.. Hey"
She had a tray in her hand with tea on it, the strawberry blonde walked over me and put the tray down then sat next to me.
"You look like you've seen a ghost!"
I chuckled and she smiled and blushed
"I think it was just a nightmare.."
"I always had nightmares, about characters from a pizza restaurant I once went to, they came to me a lot more scarier then they normally were, they had razor sharp teeth and I I can recall one of them was named Fox..."
She looked at me and saw that my nightmare was not the same as her terrors.
"I'm sorry..."
"No its OK irina really it's actually kinda funny"
We laughed for a moment and then went silent.
"I have good news (F)"
"What's that Irina"
"Lord Michael has givin me a special spell were for the rest of my life I will be able to marry a devil without turning into a fallen angel."
"Wow that's great, you will be able to feel more free now."
She then put her head on my shoulder and her arms around my torso.
"I'm so worried for Akeno.."

AKENO...

It all came back to me.
"Where is she!?"
"She is downstairs with Rias, planing for Thursday"
"What's happening on Thursday??"
"YOU don't know?? Your going to fight Genisis!"
"WHAT... THE DUDE WHO KNOCKED ME OUT SO HARD HE SENT ME INTO FUKIN XEN" I said sarcastically
"That's only one of his charged powers.. But I believe you can defeat him" Irina looked like she was seriously confident in me.
"Rias will be training you all day tomorrow, making you stronger."
I rubbed my head in worry in what was to come on Thursday.
"ill wait till she comes up to talk..."
I relaxed and put my arm over Irina pulling her in closer, I felt so warm with Irina it was like I felt so safe and comfortable when she has her body against me.
"I guess you like being hugged by an angel..."
"Is that why it feels amazing?"
I then Thought about what would it be like hugging a devil? Am I hurting her, well obviously not because she is keeping in place.
"what's it like hugging a devil?"
She blushed
"Addictive, like its the same as angel but I feel... Kinda... Seduced.."
Her blush grew and she looked away.
She then looked back at me and I looked into her eyes and put my head closer to hers. Our lips touched and I instantly felt amazing, like all my worries had been flushed away and i felt light and warm. We started then going deeper until we broke it off.
"That was my first (F), was I good?"
I sat and thought for a Second teasing her a bit.
"YOU meany!!"
I giggled and responded.
"It was great Irina trust me"
She smiled and nuzzled into my shoulder.
"I want to be with you Akeno and Xenovia forever"
The door then opened and a figure walked in, I stood up to get a better look and I saw that they were crying. It was Akeno
"Akeno?"
In one instant she ran and tackled me onto the bed, she bagman sobbing in my chest and then looked up to me.
"I'm so glad you OK (F)"
"It's not the first time I have been knocked out Akeno"
She sobbed in my chest for a bit as I held on to her.
"I don't wanna go... I don't wanna marry him... I want to stay with you.."
I stroked her hair and I felt Irina sit beside me, she put her arm on Akeno calming using her angel power to comfort her.
"Akeno... no matter how much he hurts me, how much he overpowers and weakens me... I will keep fighting and I will defeat him, I'll make him think of me as the fuckin Terminator."
Akeno giggled as her sobbing faded, she pushed herself upright and made her way up next to me, squeezing me tight.
"I believe you (F), I really do..."
"Me too..."
I felt another arm cross my stomach and there body squeezing into me, irina was now on my left.
"And so do I.."
I looked up and saw Xenovia at the end of the bed standing over us, she then climbed onto the bead and crawled to my lap and layed her head down.
"We all do"